Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel r/incels last stand, ca. November 2017

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★

Was recommended to me on Youtube. Seeing this gem had pretty a pretty low viewing rate, I thougt why not post it here.

Damn, I miss r/incels. It wouldn't have lasted though, mainstream reddit has been a dumpster fire since Trump ran for president.

Was recommended to me on Youtube. Seeing this gem had pretty a pretty low viewing rate, I thougt why not post it here.

What the fuck is that guy in your sig trying to do? Looks like catching a pig thrown off a roof?

Police in Xi’an, China, are investigating the death of a security guard who tried to catch a woman who jumped from the 11th floor of a building, Huashang Daily reported on Monday.

The 43-year-old man, identified only as Li, had worked as a security guard for more than five years and was married with a 6-year-old daughter. The woman, who lived on the 11th floor of the building, also died in the incident on Sunday.

Video footage shared online shows Li trying to stop the woman jumping at about 8:30 am. When she jumps, Li tries to catch her but is knocked over the side with her.

“Li was shocked when the woman jumped. Then he stretched out his hands to catch her, only to be knocked to the ground himself,” a witness said.

lol. The "pig" was a woman.

Can't wait for the moment someone recreates something like this with deepfakes.

Watched this video before, it brings tears to my eyes every time. The great war of /r/incels will be etched in history.

7th November 2017, Lest we forget.

Fuck yes mother fucker. I'd gladly fight with the Incellites in their last stand against the hordes upon hordes of SJW Foids & their Soy Boy allies.

Last edited:
I miss PUAHate

Brought tears to my eyes.

Need a full length version.