Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/incels getting banned is literally a parallel to my real life

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
getting the police called on me twice for things I said by normies as dumb as cucktears posters. the injustice of it all is really pushing me to my fucking limit

Don't worry brother, you are safe now. Nobody can hurt us now.

They take pleasure in seeing us hurt.

However, don't worry we're going to have much more life fuel here in the forums.

This is our place of refuge. They can't get to us brother. We are finally safe from normal scum.

It's so exhausting getting constantly shut down for no good reason. People like us are unwanted.

They want us discarded, because they know its THEIR fault we're like this. They see us become these jaded bitter beings and it kinda reminds them of the shittiness within themselves.

We are spreading the truth. The truth might actually wake normies up from the matrix. And bluepillers can't have that.

Based necroposting

getting the police called on me twice for things I said by normies as dumb as cucktears posters. the injustice of it all is really pushing me to my fucking limit
Wtf cops actually come. That’s fucking dumb. Not like we committed a crime