Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News r/Incelplatform has been banned

This community was banned for violating Reddit’s rule against promoting hate.

why the fuck would any blackpiller even want to stay on cuckit

Redditcels never give up it seems
we need to direct them here, i feel bad for all redditcels that keep making dead in the water subreddits because they have no knowledge of this site

we need to direct them here, i feel bad for all redditcels that keep making dead in the water subreddits because they have no knowledge of this site
Many know but choose to stay away from .is

Imagine my shock. Reddit is just a soy wasteland

They have been banning them for years, JFL at those who still try having a voice in cuckddit like if the Globohomo would allow it.

Incel Tear having a ball tonight

why the fuck would any blackpiller even want to stay on cuckit
it was a leddit forum made to make roasties seethe. they've been making these subreddits since months just to troll. but true, there are many redditards that refuse to join any site because they are retarded cucks that think any place that isn't reddit is a ''fbi Honeypot'' even though reddit is also full of feds.

Many know but choose to stay away from .is
i remember some guy posting some shit like "i'm so glad i've been reunited with my bros, hopefully they don't rip us apart again, i have nowhere else to go"

I get it cause braincels and iwh was way better than this place
IWH was a cuckfest where you couldn't say anything at all because they had a landwhale mod lmao

Last edited:
Reddit has a good user friendly interface, but unfortunately their politics are so disgusting and they simp so hard for women that the site truely is irredeemable for Incels