Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/incelexit might be the most cucked sub on reddit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Made a few posts there before being banned by a female mod: https://www.reddit.com/user/Tsarina702/submitted/

Who's frequent subs include r/niceguys, r/witchesagainstpatriarchy and r/deadbedrooms kek.

You can see my exchange here if you cba reading. Mods of an incel sub deny that sex is a need. JFL.

Is anybody really surprised by this?

It's a sub with dead end. It's the same recycled repetitive advice that won't work

jesus christ what a bluepill. also this comment made me laugh:

Seriously though, great advice. I always say that confidence is key with attraction in women, but not necessarily confidence with women. Just confidence. It can be in some random skill you have. My late first husband looked like Monty Burns from the Simpson's did meth and listened to punk, only his nose was bigger and scarred from acne and skin cancer. He was broke and weird, but he had absolutely no shortage of women, and men, that pursued him sexually. Frankly he was kind of a slut at times, and objectively a downright FLK (Funny Looking Kid).

Why? Because he was confident as hell because he had developed his interests into talents. He was a trained chef that specialized in vegan food, rode Flatland Freestyle BMX like gravity was not a thing (yeah, im old, and he would be older if he was alive), played the bass, and held well developed and passionate political beliefs. (Very left, sorry any super right guys, women do fall on the political side of treating fellow humans as human and that's not what the right is up to currently) He knew he was severely funny looking, 6'2" and like 120lbs soaking wet in his boots. So he got interesting. It worked. I miss you Ollie you sexy Bastard, you taught me how to love myself, how to fuck, and how to build bicycles, may a portion of your swagger pass on to the lonely guys here that are trying to live a better life.

Is anybody really surprised by this?

No. We're talking about Reddit where a cunt, Board_Gaming, is allowed to moderate past and present incel subs.

Hur durr I may still be involuntarily celibate but at least I’m no longer an incel! :soy::feels::bluepill: :bluepill:

Seriously though, great advice. I always say that confidence is key with attraction in women, but not necessarily confidence with women. Just confidence. It can be in some random skill you have. My late first husband looked like Monty Burns from the Simpson's did meth and listened to punk, only his nose was bigger and scarred from acne and skin cancer. He was broke and weird, but he had absolutely no shortage of women, and men, that pursued him sexually. Frankly he was kind of a slut at times, and objectively a downright FLK (Funny Looking Kid).

Why? Because he was confident as hell because he had developed his interests into talents. He was a trained chef that specialized in vegan food, rode Flatland Freestyle BMX like gravity was not a thing (yeah, im old, and he would be older if he was alive), played the bass, and held well developed and passionate political beliefs. (Very left, sorry any super right guys, women do fall on the political side of treating fellow humans as human and that's not what the right is up to currently) He knew he was severely funny looking, 6'2" and like 120lbs soaking wet in his boots. So he got interesting. It worked. I miss you Ollie you sexy Bastard, you taught me how to love myself, how to fuck, and how to build bicycles, may a portion of your swagger pass on to the lonely guys here that are trying to live a better life.

6'2

Seriously hate females.

"Don't u dare mess with that little kid, if u do, I'll rip off your goddamn head and shove it so far up your ass you'll be coughing up dandruff for 4 freaking months!!"

- Dylan Klebold

more cucked than cucktears and r/cuckold?

Women don't care about your fucking hobbies

Yeah just received it thanks, idc mods still ain't and will never be shit :feelzez:
I didnt report you btw. They took the report button away from me jfl.
NoReports 1
NoReports 2

It's deeply sad how many men think that denying their basic desires and needs is a noble solution.

Legit quote.

Imagine making a whore the admin of a incel subreddit lmao. Seems they are even more cucks than incelswithouthate

Dead srs, I'll give 1000$ on minecraft to he brocel who passes Tsarina's pics to me.