Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my attempt to make a mainstream incel sub on reddit

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
the subreddit

if r/theredpill and r/femaledatingstrategy is allowed to exist then certainly a blackpilled sub is allowed too. as long as you don't use strong language and instead just post theories or share stories that proves the blackpill theory I see no reason why the sub would be banned. the blackpill ideology is stronger than redpillism and even the small subs that are now banned have done a good job in actively recruiting incels.

all we have to do is not use any slurs and have a soyjak moderator (but only removes extreme posts) from it and I'm betting atleast 100k members.

before you say "I'm not moving to preddit because I want to continue to shittalk femoids" I understand, you can stay in this site if you want but I'm creating the subreddit anyways as an experiment

not allowed to use strong language there obviously

nice rules you mong

these rules just scream "this is an incel sub ban evading"
but if all the posts in it aren't directly attacking foids it wouldn't be banned

but if all the posts in it aren't directly attacking foids it wouldn't be banned
lol? have you ever used reddit before? it doesn't matter if it even breaks the rules if the jew niggers want it banned it's gonna get banned

I’ll give it a week before it’s banned

JoinedJan 8, 2022Posts188Online1d 6h 10m

they're mass reporting it already but if there's nothing in it to report why would it get ban?

still not banned yet and ITcels are trying hard LOL

wait till the texan law comes into effect and then create it from a texas proxy

yeah. Stupid idea. Imagine thinking you can evade ((((((reddit)))))) rules in 2022 lol you idiots never learn. you have any idea who owns reddit?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back