Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy r/incelexit is a toxic community

M

mentalceloldcel

Greycel
r/incelexit talks about how they want to help incels exit inceldom. And they pretend to show empathy instead of mocking like r/inceltears. But when you actually go there for support and guidance, they don't sound much different from r/inceltears. Even the mods will gaslight you. I think the mods have overlap with r/inceltears. And much of their community probably does.

When I pointed out the improvements in my mental and physical health lately and say that I feel much better now, all they do is laser focus on the things that aren't going right with me mentally and scold me for the things that are going wrong with me mentally. And then they're like "seek therapy bro." Dude I have already given thought to seeing a therapist in the past week, maybe a couple/few weeks. And I was going to seek therapy regardless of what incelexit says. In fact my first video session with my therapist is tonight. And even after I pointed out I'm now getting therapy and I posted proof that I was in therapy, I STILL get downvoted on there. lol.

If you are expecting empathy, understanding and emotional support from r/incelexit, forget it. I think they created that sub just to mock and scold incels. Most incels would feel discouraged and go down a downward spiral after being berated and scolded by incelexit. I'm not going to let them break me. Fuck these guys. I'm in good spirits. I'm all about that Based Shaman positivity life now. We're all gonna make it. I lost 11+ lbs in 6 weeks. I lost 23 lbs in 4+ months. I'm not a fat ass anymore. I'm lifting. My anxiety is lessened. I'm more energetic even after sleeping only a few hours. I used to sleep 10+ hours a day and still want to sleep more. I'm getting morning wood daily. I even messaged a cute girl 22 minutes ago and she might have even saw it and didn't reply and I don't care. I'm not going to let that get me down. I feel like giving in to depression and giving up is letting r/incelexit, r/inceltears win. These communities want us to visit Gandy. Notice how r/incelexit keeps encouraging incels to stop trying to date and instead go straight to therapy. To fix yourself before you date. They deliberately want incels to know their place and take themselves out of the mating pool. They believe that we do not have the right to seek love. They see us as sub-human. They want us to be wagecuckolds making Mr. Shekelstein rich for 40+ hours/week and paying taxes to support single moms who got impregnated by Chad and Tyrone. r/incelexit doesn't care about us or our happiness. They just want to use us and then chew us and spit us out when we are no longer useful to them.

The thought that I even sought therapy for the first time in my life shows that my mental health is improving. My hope is that my therapist, a licensed mental health counselor, is going to give me what I need because I'm paying her $85/week.

You summed it up straight up.

They're sexhavers who truly don't know what our problems are like, so they think weeding us out of an innate need is a plausible solution.

What angers me the most is them pretending to have empathy but in reality wishing we would all just commit:feelsrope:
They just wanna be :soy:le based open minded ledditor

You summed it up straight up.

They're sexhavers who truly don't know what our problems are like, so they think weeding us out of an innate need is a plausible solution.
It's totally natural for human fucking beings to want love, including romantic love. Love is part of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. For some of us it's not even just about sex. They would rather we just go to therapy, take ourselves out of the dating meat market and no longer be their problem anymore. Well I'm doing both okay! I'm going to see my therapist in a video call later tonight and I'm going to continue to try to talk to girls on dating apps. I am using Bumble BFF to try to get a BFF for social circle game too. For those who aren't aware, Bumble BFF is for finding friends, not dating. Bumble Date is for dating. For all I know I'm probably going to match with one of you subhumans on Bumble BFF! lmao. I accidentally swiped left on some incel-looking dude on Bumble BFF. If that's you, sorry bro, I don't have any rewinds because I didn't pay for the service. We got one life left on this earth. We can't give up on love. I really realized this when I saw a couple holding hands in a Wal-Mart the other day.

Last edited:
To be honest, you can't escape from inceldom though.

What angers me the most is them pretending to have empathy but in reality wishing we would all just commit:feelsrope:
Yeah I don't get the sense that they have empathy at all and they want us to :feelsrope:. r/incelexit, like most liberals, they operate in terms of black and white thinking. They think that we are Sith or some shit. They think we are the baddies. Only Sith deal in absolutes. When really we're just lonely souls. They also don't believe in redemption. This is why we have cancel culture in our society. If you say the word faggot at 15 years old on Facebook, you lose your job in the current year 8 years later. Modern liberalism is a toxic influence on society.

To be honest, you can't escape from inceldom though.
The irony is that this is exactly what r/incelexit and r/inceltear wants us to believe. Even though they say otherwise. The things they say to us actually makes us lose hope. They don't actually want us to ascend. They like looking down on us. They have a binary view of the world. Orcs vs Humans. Good vs Evil. And they typecast us as the bad guys. While many of them are incels in denial themselves. If you look at the forum, many of them have admitted to not having sex in years.

All of this retarded self-help forums never help anyone

Therapy is a giant waste of time

therapy is for issues that can be resolved. Not issues caused by genetics which cant be resolved. What just because I go to therapy women will suddenly find me attractive and the world will treat me better?

Lol

The irony is that this is exactly what r/incelexit and r/inceltear wants us to believe. Even though they say otherwise. The things they say to us actually makes us lose hope. They don't actually want us to ascend. They like looking down on us. They have a binary view of the world. Orcs vs Humans. Good vs Evil. And they typecast us as the bad guys. While many of them are incels in denial themselves. If you look at the forum, many of them have admitted to not having sex in years.
Of course, they don't want us to ascend. But I'm just saying, it's over.

Last edited:
They want us to be wagecuckolds making Mr. Shekelstein rich
Yes.

The only uses soyciety has for omega males (incels) are: wageslavery, organ harvesting, and cannon fodder.

The notion the same soyciety that ostracized and bullied you will help you integrate yourself in it is just plain Stockholm syndrome.

I've been going to therapy in search for better ways to cope with my shitty life, but the therapist has said (indirectly) that my life is in a catch-22: in order to improve my mental health I need to form healthy relationships; however I can't form healthy relationships because of my mental health.

It's over for me --- it's over on so many levels and in so many dimensions that not even string theory can account for the clusterfuck that my life is.

Last edited:
Yes.

The only uses soyciety has for omega males (incels) are: wageslavery, organ harvesting, and cannon fodder.

The notion the same soyciety that ostracized and bullied you will help you integrate yourself in it is just plain Stockholm syndrome.

I've been going to therapy in search for better ways to cope with my shitty life, but the therapist has said (indirectly) that my life is in a catch-22: in order to improve my mental health I need to form healthy relationships; however I can't form healthy relationships because of my mental health.

It's over for me --- it's over on so many levels and in so many dimensions that not even string theory can account for the clusterfuck that my life is.
At least your therapist is feeding you a truth bomb and not some bullshit. He is 100% correct. I hope my therapist tonight is good.

normies just want incels to die

Didn't we all already know this? Reddit itself is so ridiculous.... just joing fuckreddit subreddit or any other hate reddit subs just to show we take a stance let alone speak, reddit is feminist paradise

Its a trap, to lure in the some of us who want to become normies :feelsLSD:

I agree with everything you said, except for the therapie part. But i guess everyone has to make their own experiences with it.

The(rapist) is a master gaslighter and virtue signal professional that doesnt really care about you in the slightest..

It’s the only active incel forum that produced a mass shooter

hey incel, why don't you stop your whining, and get it into your sad little brain-- you are not entitled to women. Sit alone quietly in your room and shush. :soy:

Virtue signaling at its finest. No toilet, cuck, normalnigger or soy actually gives a shit about any of us sub5 males. They just want to make themselves look better by saying "Muh sex isn't everything inkwell! Get a personality first and shower!"

Everytime I visit Reddit it just makes me hate humanity more. People are so simple minded and tribalistic. I hate the white knights and the fat feminists who think they're the good guys by making fun of "ye weak men." At the end of the day it all comes from hatred of ugly men. These are the same kinds of people who were probably bullies as a child. Mindless animals

I talked about how people were mean to me and mocked me for being ugly and autistic. They said it's MY fault because if I wasn't insecure then it wouldn't upset me. They don't say this stuff to normal people. If a black guy said he's upset because someone was racist to him, no one would say it's his fault

r/incelexit talks about how they want to help incels exit inceldom. And they pretend to show empathy instead of mocking like r/inceltears. But when you actually go there for support and guidance, they don't sound much different from r/inceltears. Even the mods will gaslight you. I think the mods have overlap with r/inceltears. And much of their community probably does.

When I pointed out the improvements in my mental and physical health lately and say that I feel much better now, all they do is laser focus on the things that aren't going right with me mentally and scold me for the things that are going wrong with me mentally. And then they're like "seek therapy bro." Dude I have already given thought to seeing a therapist in the past week, maybe a couple/few weeks. And I was going to seek therapy regardless of what incelexit says. In fact my first video session with my therapist is tonight. And even after I pointed out I'm now getting therapy and I posted proof that I was in therapy, I STILL get downvoted on there. lol.

If you are expecting empathy, understanding and emotional support from r/incelexit, forget it. I think they created that sub just to mock and scold incels. Most incels would feel discouraged and go down a downward spiral after being berated and scolded by incelexit. I'm not going to let them break me. Fuck these guys. I'm in good spirits. I'm all about that Based Shaman positivity life now. We're all gonna make it. I lost 11+ lbs in 6 weeks. I lost 23 lbs in 4+ months. I'm not a fat ass anymore. I'm lifting. My anxiety is lessened. I'm more energetic even after sleeping only a few hours. I used to sleep 10+ hours a day and still want to sleep more. I'm getting morning wood daily. I even messaged a cute girl 22 minutes ago and she might have even saw it and didn't reply and I don't care. I'm not going to let that get me down. I feel like giving in to depression and giving up is letting r/incelexit, r/inceltears win. These communities want us to visit Gandy. Notice how r/incelexit keeps encouraging incels to stop trying to date and instead go straight to therapy. To fix yourself before you date. They deliberately want incels to know their place and take themselves out of the mating pool. They believe that we do not have the right to seek love. They see us as sub-human. They want us to be wagecuckolds making Mr. Shekelstein rich for 40+ hours/week and paying taxes to support single moms who got impregnated by Chad and Tyrone. r/incelexit doesn't care about us or our happiness. They just want to use us and then chew us and spit us out when we are no longer useful to them.

The thought that I even sought therapy for the first time in my life shows that my mental health is improving. My hope is that my therapist, a licensed mental health counselor, is going to give me what I need because I'm paying her $85/week.
If incelexit would actually want to help incels,they would have been called inceldating where incels could be set up on dates and things like that but no one wants to help us yet they blame us for our lack of succes when we present how much we try in vain with no results

Average post from incelexit

"im 15 and my gf broke up with me im afraid of becoming an incel"
And don't forget the "not an incel but" posts, goofy ass niggers, it boils my blood, it's just as worse as IT don't fall for its "help" facade

The unique purpose of these subreddits is to turn incels into cucks

The only, and I mean only, exit from Inceldom is ascending. Anything else is just cope. These people don't want to "save" us, they just want us to stop ever thinking about toilets. :blackpill:

good thread

but you shouldnt pay a whore 80 an hour to tell u to "concentrate on your emotions" lol

_K8lsSclSj6ULZPekL93jQ.png