Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/IncelExit Copecel realizes "self-improvement" is not working!

mentalcel

mentalcel

over
★★★★★
Screenshot 2022 01 11 105614

"I don't hate women. I hate myself for not being good enough. Sometimes I feel like my mental state would be better if I had a misogynistic/ince1 mindset."

"Went to the gym, improved my personality, sense of humor, improved my looks as much as possible. Even after a full 2 years of trying, I could not get any romantic relationships."

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
Wtf no he's being a misogynist again. You're not owed sex, inkwell

:foidSoy: "You are not entitled to anything "
:chad: "just be confident bro, first 2000 rejections are warmup"
:soy: "maybe if you get hit by a truck, and forget everything about inkwelldom, then maybe, just maybe a goddess would give you a chance."
:fbi: "hi, im Katie, im 15, who are you?"
Wtf no he's being a misogynist again. You're not owed sex, inkwell

One of the replies:
Everyone else has to, you warped oak door! Nobody "just goes out and gets laid," we all have to check each other out, chat each other up, have something fucking interesting to say about ourselves, and close without making the other person run away screaming.
Nobody just goes out and gets laid, unless you're attractive, then you can exchange a few messages with almost any woman, go out and get laid in the same night.

Personality upgrade AKA lengthening surgery

One of the replies:

Nobody just goes out and gets laid, unless you're attractive, then you can exchange a few messages with almost any woman, go out and get laid in the same night.
Didnt read, but the poster probably did all the things you quoted already anyway

In all seriousness though, that guy's got to find the Blackpill. Maybe he isn't an incel per se, but needs a realistic improvement which the Blackpill — and only the Blackpill — could offer. Luckily, he'll come across Wheat Waffles and the Scientific Blackpill wiki and start focusing on the most important details: face, height, and race.

Although, if he's pushing 30 and hasn't found anything, he most likely lacks one of the three. He should also stop looking for women on dating apps in case he does that, and maybe travelling to other regions to see if he can find a place with less competition and more available women.

most incels will have stress diseases

View attachment 561200

He has GERD, something far worse than inceldom so foids are the least of his worries.
UPDATE: just looked up his post history: he's in the EXACT SAME situation as I am. He's from Canada, curry, with reflux disease, and an incel. Goddamn, its like we currycels are carbon copies of each other! :feelsmega::feelsmega:
Do you have DID?

:soy: "maybe if you get hit by a truck, and forget everything about inkwelldom, then maybe, just maybe a goddess would give you a chance."
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 561200

He has GERD, something far worse than inceldom so foids are the least of his worries.
UPDATE: just looked up his post history: he's in the EXACT SAME situation as I am. He's from Canada, curry, with reflux disease, and an incel. Goddamn, its like we currycels are carbon copies of each other! :feelsmega::feelsmega:
Over, he's just torturing himself even more with all this "self" improvement bs
Well he reach his genetic limit, he don't have chad personality tell him i sell rope at the moment.
View: https://media.giphy.com/media/VLQJKzSJJD9N6/giphy.gif

Rope wholesaler? :giga:

:feelshaha::feelshaha: What a cuck.He can never escape the blackpill.Someone invite that poor soul here

:feelskek::feelskek: