Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel R.I.P To the brocels who roped during the downtime

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
:feelsbadman: :feelscry: Truly much harder to cope when you're disconnected from friends. The only people in the world that treat you like a person. Glad we're back

What was the downtime for?

:feelsbadman: :feelscry: Truly much harder to cope when you're disconnected from friends. The only people in the world that treat you like a person. Glad we're back
Janny, thank God for you

i would like to state for the record to anybody reading this thread that i was the user to make the first post once .is came back online. making me the truest of the trucels.

back online

just generic issue all good now
all the alt accounts of @ÜbermenschWOD were attacking you Jannies

main-qimg-f8c9c084ffd368639952b6c0d04a0011

Janny, thank God for you
As brutal as life is atleast this place and places like it keep some people from having to face the rope. Even though all can't be saved sadly, its a good place to cope. I know for a fact that's why some people hate these spaces. Because without them, some of us would end up killing ourselves or doing so sooner.

I for one can attest that as for actual suicidality and urges, slowly seeped away due to these communities. Something that redditors and twittards hate to happen.

9200a133 6733 430e b49a 1a503b1d5c8c text

They're good; they're slaying Stacies in the afterlife.

i would like to state for the record to anybody reading this thread that i was the user to make the first post once .is came back online. making me the truest of the trucels.
mogsme

As brutal as life is atleast this place and places like it keep some people from having to face the rope. Even though all can't be saved sadly, its a good place to cope. I know for a fact that's why some people hate these spaces. Because without them, some of us would end up killing ourselves or doing so sooner.

I for one can attest that as for actual suicidality and urges, slowly seeped away due to these communities. Something that redditors and twittards hate to happen.

View attachment 726096
robert-redford-jeremiah-johnson.gif

I survived buddy boyos didnt go e-ah tbh kek (in LOL)

I spent that time eating and posting on other forums

Brutal glad it’s up now this is my only cope:feelsbadman:

idc I just do something else tbh

i spent time watching previous posts posted in IT. they seem happy the forum is down but not for so long

i spent time watching previous posts posted in IT. they seem happy the forum is down but not for so long
funny knowing how much it will make them seethe when the sites back online tbh. Truly rent free

I almost kms in that time span

Yeah, I probably will do that, because there are a lot of things I like about this keyboard, like the media keys and that it's essentially waterproof.

Yeah, I probably will do that, because there are a lot of things I like about this keyboard, like the media keys and that it's essentially waterproof.
if its fixable always get more use out of it

if its fixable always get more use out of it
Since I can still type (the typing mechanism hasn't broken), it's probably not a serious damage, so a full keyboard replacement won't be necessary.

The only people in the world that treat you like a person.
Don't know about that one. Some cels here are questionable and incorrect and untrustworthy

This forum is like another city of its own i love it , would be good if the admins added flash games? Or smth

View attachment 726096

Makes me think, imagine if we didn’t have access to this forum? Nowhere to vent online. We already don’t have friends in freak life, our family won’t listen to us, so who else do we have?

We’d think it’s a problem that only we have. You can’t go to a therapist because they’ll make you feel like you’re crazy and prescribe you meds.

Makes me think how the hell lonely men used to do it 20+ years ago. Then again, times have changed.

bruh just slept thats all :smonk:

This forum is like another city of its own i love it , would be good if the admins added flash games? Or smth
Flash games are only available on Nitro browser or Flash (outdated) browsers.

Flash games are only available on Nitro browser or Flash (outdated) browsers.
Im sure we can make a club penguin type thing , where we can all play and have fun

Im sure we can make a club penguin type thing , where we can all play and have fun
Habbo Hotel... IncelHotel.is, or HabboIncels.is. Possibilities are endless.

Don't know about that one. Some cels here are questionable and incorrect and untrustworthy
Thats just some though, I pay no heed to it. Most people in this community treat me more humanly than the rest of the world

flash would be a bad idea jfl. but flash-like would be based. Game days would be cool

Makes me think, imagine if we didn’t have access to this forum? Nowhere to vent online. We already don’t have friends in freak life, our family won’t listen to us, so who else do we have?

We’d think it’s a problem that only we have. You can’t go to a therapist because they’ll make you feel like you’re crazy and prescribe you meds.

Makes me think how the hell lonely men used to do it 20+ years ago. Then again, times have changed.
Yeah most bluepilled incels, especially those that dont have a place to talk about their issues seem notably distraught with life. Its a faster way to the grave

Thats just some though, I pay no heed to it. Most people in this community treat me more humanly than the rest of the world
I saw a post saying they'd kill ugly 5 year olds with no hesitation. And most saying they would stab a few in the back for pussy. Humanly is far from it. But it is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back