Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based R.I.P Darth Aurelius

Ronove

Ronove

Recruit
★★★
May @Darth_Aurelius R.I.P . . . . . as in RETURN IN POWER :feelsree::reeeeee::lasereyes:

One of the most based users. Let's hope he comes back with a update

Miss his field videos in the woods where he would salute all of us and shoot a rifle at a sign stuck to a tree that would say "Fuck foids" :feelskek:

May @Darth_Aurelius R.I.P . . . . . as in RETURN IN POWER :feelsree::reeeeee::lasereyes:

One of the most based users. Let's hope he comes back with a update

Miss his field videos in the woods where he would salute all of us and shoot a rifle at a sign stuck to a tree that would say "Fuck foids" :feelskek:
I am still alive and well comrade though I appreciate your concern for my well being. The jews have consistently made efforts to silence the speech of the Incel Protection Force and to circumscribe our online activities as they rightfully fear our growing power and the potential which we have to undermine the entire edifice of foids rights, feminism, western degeneracy and all other manifestations of jewish control. Soon the IPF will be unveiling its very own website and we will recruit legions of fanatical brocels to the cause of incel Liberation.

I am still alive and well comrade though I appreciate your concern for my well being. The jews have consistently made efforts to silence the speech of the Incel Protection Force and to circumscribe our online activities as they rightfully fear our growing power and the potential which we have to undermine the entire edifice of foids rights, feminism, western degeneracy and all other manifestations of jewish control. Soon the IPF will be unveiling its very own website and we will recruit legions of fanatical brocels to the cause of incel Liberation.
Glad you're well Captain.

I had a dream you were captured. It took an entire SWAT team to contain you. You were then taken to Guantánamo Bay to be waterboarded to dox your comrades. Despite the immense pain, you refused to betray us. I could hear your screams ricocheting off the walls of the establishment.

Glad you're well Captain.

I had a dream you were captured. It took an entire SWAT team to contain you. You were then taken to Guantánamo Bay to be waterboarded to dox your comrades. Despite the immense pain, you refused to betray us. I could hear your screams ricocheting off the walls of the establishment.
The jews would like nothing more then to extradite me to Jerusalem to stand trial for my alleged crimes against them like the glorious Obersturmbannfuhrer Eichmann but I shall deny them that satisfaction by killing myself first and taking as many of their Mossad with me in the process.

RETURN IN POWER, KANG

the IPF is the future of the inceldom, best of luck comrade

I saw him tomorrow