Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill R.I.P BBC/Just be black theory

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-

JFL

Not even one of the best looking BBCs on the planet could get a decent looking white girl. Just fat and/or ugly whores.

What hope does the average BBC have

White girls want white men. Period.

so stop going for white girls

lmao even i was surprised. thought he'd do better. He is probably best looking black model right now

Beckford and Louis Allen III mog him IMO but still, he's fairly good looking.

I feel bad for BBCs and ethnics who only like white girls or live around nothing but white girls. It's over for them if they're not exceptionally good looking and even then, this is the best they can do: landwhales/ugly bitches.

muh muh bones tho, this just proves race>face

@13k see what i mean when i say race>face is some cases or maybe even most

Beckford and Louis Allen III mog him IMO but still, he's fairly good looking.

I feel bad for BBCs and ethnics who only like white girls or live around nothing but white girls. It's over for them if they're not exceptionally good looking and even then, this is the best you can do: landwhales/ugly bitches.
isnt beckford half asain tho he doesnt count, louise allen is using colored eye contacts or he has some white lineage? if he does than he doesnt count

so stop going for white girls

I don't go for white girls, personally. I wouldn't mind smashing one but I have a preference for black women.

I just posted this to drive home the point that BBC theory is bullshit and that the idea of white girls being hungry for black cock is a meme.

Last edited:
He didn't use a decent picture so the features that make him good looking were weakly accentuated.

isnt beckford half asain tho he doesnt count, louise allen is using colored eye contacts or he has some white lineage? if he does than he doesnt count

Beckford is quarter asian. But good point tbh.

JFL

Not even one of the best looking BBCs on the planet could get a decent looking white girl. Just fat and/or ugly whores.

What hope does the average BBC have

White girls want white men. Period.

Lmao @ This cope, This 1/10 nig who looks like a punched sandwish got himself a 6/10 femoid, just get yourself a Polish Whore blackbois.

JFL at BBC rappers with their wives.
93e73bbe35569896e76b94b1943ada47500x375x1
Snoop Dogg Boss Lady Divorce

Last edited:
Lmao @ This cope, This 1/10 nig who looks like a punched sandwish got himself a 6/10 femoid, just get yourself a Polish Whore blackbois.

I don't believe this, the man is deformed.

O U T L I E R

O

U

T

L

I

E

R

O U T L I E R

O

U

T

L

I

E

R
Poland is full of whores like that. They'll jump on black/Arab dick as soon as they get a chance.
They are utter whores. I've seen a video where blacks (all were around a 4/10) described their experiences in Poland and they talked about being offered threesomes on the street, not even kidding.

To all incels, if you somehow manage to ascend NEVER EVER, GO FOR A POLISH WHORE.

The fall of the iron curtain ruined Polish society.

All most white girls see is a dark figure before they swipe left, what kinda face the coon had is irrelevant.

Cave bitches worship niggers. You guys are completely delusional. Your problem is that you are aspie nerds. Any black male who is NT is capable of getting a white gf.

I'm a fucking green-eyed freckled blonde. Where the fuck are my bitches then? Being white doesn't mean shit in nigger-infested Amerikkka.

I've seen a video where blacks (all were around a 4/10) described their experiences in Poland and they talked about being offered threesomes on the street, not even kidding.

And you honestly believed them?

Men lie about how successful they are with women all the time.

Damn that nigger is ugly

I'm a fucking green-eyed freckled blonde. Where the fuck are my bitches then? Being white doesn't mean shit in nigger-infested Amerikkka.
You brought it on you yourselves when you brought black slaves over, you lazy bastards.

Poland is full of whores like that. They'll jump on black/Arab dick as soon as they get a chance.
They are utter whores. I've seen a video where blacks (all were around a 4/10) described their experiences in Poland and they talked about being offered threesomes on the street, not even kidding.

To all incels, if you somehow manage to ascend NEVER EVER, GO FOR A POLISH WHORE.

The fall of the iron curtain ruined Polish society.

brb, going to poland

bbc theory includes being very NT tall and big dick. face doesnt apply if you have those 3 if youre black; just dont be obscenely ugly

sfcels need to stop coping. bbcs run track meets around southern white girls

Damn, betrayed by the man of racepills himself.
I would have thought you'd understand that the heightened IQ and facial neotany of white women renders them objectively superior.

I reported you for the sake of racepill. You make blackcels look bad. You need to go.
Even if there're only 1-2 examples of ethnic fakecels, we need to weed you out for the sake of racepill.
Nah I think the guy who is a 6'4 gymcel who says he purposefully frauded his pics to be MORE UGLY might kind of be more damaging to the blackcel image tbh tbh.

By your reasoning you may as well also go ahead and report every single user here who has openly said they wouldn't go for fat girls or any specific form of woman, since they would logically make all incels look bad through being disingenuous about their incel status.

You see how it doesn't make any sense to single me out for this?

I usually report volcel BS when I see one. Also saying "i dont go for ugly/fat chicks" isnt saying something ridiculous like "dying virgin > non ethnic foid" wtf ?

But it's not even bannable to be a volcel????

We have admitted non virgins here who aren't banned.

Meanwhile I actually am a virgin with no tinder matches, but LOL I REPORT YOU.

You're acting like a hysterical foid.

we need JBW surgery

You brought it on you yourselves when you brought black slaves over, you lazy bastards.
I didn't bring any niggers over here. I was born in 1991. I had nothing to do with any of that.

I bet you the BBC male model could destroy with black or ethnic women though, like 10/10 black chicks.

Holy shit race >> face?

Nah I think the guy who is a 6'4 gymcel who says he purposefully frauded his pics to be MORE UGLY might kind of be more damaging to the blackcel image tbh tbh.

By your reasoning you may as well also go ahead and report every single user here who has openly said they wouldn't go for fat girls or any specific form of woman, since they would logically make all incels look bad through being disingenuous about their incel status.

You see how it doesn't make any sense to single me out for this?
I usually report volcel BS when I see one. Also saying "i dont go for ugly/fat chicks" isnt saying something ridiculous like "dying virgin > non ethnic foid" wtf ?

i have confession to make.... im not black lol i swear

I still think face > race.
In that I would still rather be 9/10 black than 2/10 white. BUT i admit the margin bertween face and race is very very small.

Cope. Just ask yourself this. Would you rather be a 9/10 white or 9/10 ethnic? If you say 9/10 white then you admit that race > face.

I bet you the BBC male model could destroy with black or ethnic women though, like 10/10 black chicks.

Yup. Chasing after white women is idiotic.

There's god tier hispanic and mixed black girls who shit all over your average white stacy that the black model could probably easily get.

Yup. Chasing after white women is idiotic.

There's god tier hispanic and mixed black girls who shit all over your average white stacy that the black model could probably easily get.
I agree with this, I wish that other ethnics on this forum would stop getting so tunnel visioned on white women, I don't really understand the obsession.
But herein lies the problem, it's not just top quality white women that would be hard for a model ethnic like this to pull, top quality latinas and blacks are obsessed with Chad more than they are with Tyrone. Literally every race of women worship whites, which makes "Just go for other ethnics bro" useless as advice.