Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill R.I.P BBC/Just be black theory

JFL

Not even one of the best looking BBCs on the planet could get a decent looking white girl. Just fat and/or ugly whores.

What hope does the average BBC have

White girls want white men. Period.

You ever do an Indian one of these?

Yeah probably

But this disproves the whole white girls are black cock hungry meme

The OKCupid study on race already disproved that like a decade ago.

There are some seriously stupid fucking people in this thread

Fuck growing up in this society. I've been conditioned to like white/light skin foids while being a darkskin negro.

And you honestly believed them?

Men lie about how successful they are with women all the time.
I would believe that, Polish girls are REALLY into blacks, you can do an experiment yourself.. Hell even in UK I know one black dude who's girlfriend is a prime qt jb Polish girl, I can PM you her pic if you want.

JFL

Not even one of the best looking BBCs on the planet could get a decent looking white girl. Just fat and/or ugly whores.

What hope does the average BBC have

White girls want white men. Period.

Wait wut? That video is supposed to prove black guys can't get white girls? You got so many matches

Cave bitches worship niggers. You guys are completely delusional. Your problem is that you are aspie nerds. Any black male who is NT is capable of getting a white gf.

Shitskin cope.

this doesn't prove anything. Most girls have a backlog of several days worth of men, so they probably just haven't gotten around to liking his profile yet.