Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal r/ForeverAlone on reddit

Kunt

Kunt

i can't go outside with this face
★★
I was looking at that subreddit and for some reason it makes me incredibly angry. It doesn’t seem genuine, like an incel. Basically failed normies, it triggers something in my brain that makes me hate them.

To make matters worse there’s a lot of foids on that sub, complaining that the men that are interested in them aren’t what they want.
AND they get support for it.

It's because it is fake and artificial. They are not allowed to express their real emotions and they have to pretend that females can be alone when everyone with half a brain knows that is not true.

:feels: so alone.. this gangbang orgy doesn't have enough people, it was silent for a couples minutes when I was getting my asshole pounded and my mouth was glued shut with cum :cryfeels:

Yeah they're cucked as hell. Any reddit sub will ban you if you express too much truth. :bluepill: