Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL R / foreveralone (incels in denial) is getting pretty blackpilled.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
See the longer discussion on that thread, Bluepill vs blackpilled.

They closed the comments, the guy scared them.
:feelshaha::blackpill:

The only thing stopping the full blackpill spreading there is the mods.

They’ll sign up here soon enough

lots of refugees on there.

What if they are just blackpilled incels that went of forever alone after every incel subreddit was banned?

I posted a somewhat blackpill post there to test the waters. Most of them will agree if it doesn't set off their incel detectors.

im curious how do they explain their shitty situation without blaming it on their looks?

That sub is getting slowly blackpilled over time. 3 years ago i got instantly banned just by a suggestion of the blackpill. Nowadays i post whatever i want, like any other incel sub. I actually love it. Even in the r/meme sub some blackpilled posts get thoudands of likes, like that one that said something like "good looking people now is discovering thanks to the quarentine that they have no personality" lmao The comments were a massive explosion of soy tho.

Yeah, I think a lot of them are actually blackpilled at heart.

That sub is getting slowly blackpilled over time. 3 years ago i got instantly banned just by a suggestion of the blackpill. Nowadays i post whatever i want, like any other incel sub. I actually love it. Even in the r/meme sub some blackpilled posts get thoudands of likes, like that one that said something like "good looking people now is discovering thanks to the quarentine that they have no personality" lmao The comments were a massive explosion of soy tho.
What parameters do you manage, so that your publications do not look so obvious for mods?

What parameters do you manage, so that your publications do not look so obvious for mods?
I never make publications lol. Im too autistic, it would not work. I just comment what i feeel like when i feel like. I obviously avoid any kind of "threats" or "violence". But, before, just mentioning that you were a virgin and that you were sexually frustrated meant a permaban (at least for me). Now, as long as you dont say anything violent, not mention concepts like "incel" or "black pill" you can basically say that good looking people live in tutorial mode or that ugly males live in hell, and nothing special happens. Ive seen a lot of posts about how females cant be FA or lonely and that kind of stuff that was instantly banned some years ago.
I got banned for 2 days for literally saying "I wish bad things happen to you" to a foid that was braggin about getting as much sex as she wanted, in r/lonely or FA, i dont remember. They are still mega cucked. But most people in those kind of subs are slowly accepting that their looks pretty much make them FA, and nothing else.