Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel r/FDS Becky's CHAD finance she's struggling to keep from running out the door by throwing cash and pussy at him spent her life savings on a gaming PC!

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
WHITE PILLED.

Screen Shot 2020 07 10 at 62314 PM

It really is pointless to respect women when they don’t even respect themselves around men that simply won a genetic dice roll

imagine having women be this disposable to you

This made my day.

Have they been employed for a total of 2 weeks? A high-end gaming PC is like 2-3k...and its their COMBINED savings.

This has to be written by a 12 year old

It really is pointless to respect women when they don’t even respect themselves around men that simply won a genetic dice roll
To respect a stupid cum rag means you're a pathetic cuck.

Based, fuck that roastie. PC gaming is more important. A rig will stay by your side far longer than her slack hole jumping on the next chad.

Last edited:
This Chad doesn't seem NT. Still, he has women.

much more important to spend it on a wedding true :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
over if a gaming pc costs your and your partner's entire life savings

Probably a larp, no one spends 8k on a gaming setup especially if you only have 8k in savings

Based altho how poor can you be that your life savings are all gone after buying a PC? I’m a jobless 16 year old and I could still probably rack up $2000 if I put my mind to it and mowed lawns or something

Spent combined entire savings... gaming pc is like 2k USD lol. Have they been employed for a total of 2 weeks???

literally written by 12-year-olds. You can save 50k USD annually as a couple even if you stack shelves at Walmart together LMFAO
that's because you look at it from an incel point of view. people with meaningful lives have a lot of options to spend money on

:feelsrope:
Based altho how poor can you be that your life savings are all gone after buying a PC? I’m a jobless 16 year old and I could still probably rack up $2000 if I put my mind to it and mowed lawns or something
that's because you look at it from an incel point of view. people with meaningful lives have a lot of options to spend money on

:feelsrope:

Is their job to search for coins on the street? You can easily make up 2/3k in one month in two

Have they been employed for a total of 2 weeks? A high-end gaming PC is like 2-3k...and its their COMBINED savings.

This has to be written by a 12 year old
Normies aren't good with money.They spend it all on restaurants and clothes and then throw 50 bucks into the saving box every 2 months.Also they could be just poor.don't know.

lmao based, imagine wasting money on a wedding with other men's expired leftovers when you can buy a gaming PC

What kind of shitty live savings are that? I mean if you push it you can spend 5k on a gayming PC, 5k apparently now qualify as live savings :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Pathetic Becky. Based Chad. Imagine only having 8K savings combined.

Last edited:
Sounds like he has a good personality

LARP.

You'd have to be extremely special to drop $8000 on a PC and everything else.

In the unlikely event this is true, he must reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly despise the foid or have a mental issue.

At least a decent Gaming rig won't complain about you on the Internet or leave you when she feels she can do better.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back