Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee r/FAW: "Idk if it’s the bitterness I still feel from my experiences growing up, but if a guy asked me out now, I would absolutely refuse"

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
"foreveralonewomen"
also "foreveralonewomen":
"if a guy asked me out I would absolutely refused"

:feelskek::feelskek:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
FAW is a literal meme sub now :feelsautistic:

"foreveralonewomen"
also "foreveralonewomen":
"if a guy asked me out I would absolutely refused"

:feelskek::feelskek:
It's literally exactly like that "I'm so lonely" meme while hundreds of non chads want to date her

Women are the least self-aware creatures on the planet.

Women are the least self-aware creatures on the planet.
:feelsclown::yes:

"My selectability of being able to accept or reject other people's advances towards myself makes me a femcel, I see no hypocrisy or double standards within all this, I'm the victim here, pay attention to me now!" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
:feelsclown::yes:

"My selectability of being able to accept or reject other people's advances towards myself makes me a femcel, I see no hypocrisy or double standards within all this, I'm the victim here, pay attention to me now!" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:panties::panties::panties::panties:

IT WILL NEVER TOUCH THIS :feelskek:

My interpretation is that she was probably asked out by some guy, said no because he isn't chad, and now she has to post about it on FAW so that she can convince herself that it's because of her past "traumas" or whatever. I'll go ahead and say it - the past doesn't exist, only the present, and she fucked it up and knows it. Maybe she'll have a moment of introspection about this before she starts scrolling through insta trying to keep her mind away from contemplating her life for another five minutes.

My interpretation is that she was probably asked out by some guy, said no because he isn't chad, and now she has to post about it on FAW so that she can convince herself that it's because of her past "traumas" or whatever. I'll go ahead and say it - the past doesn't exist, only the present, and she fucked it up and knows it. Maybe she'll have a moment of introspection about this before she starts scrolling through insta trying to keep her mind away from contemplating her life for another five minutes.
That she got asked out by non-chad(lites) - that's highly likely, but these whores are so dumb, arrogant and entitled that dgaf so she isn't making this post specially about that.

Screenshot 20211201 072120 Reddit
Screenshot 20211201 071940 Reddit

"forever alone" :feelssus:

Forever alone by choice women.

>foreveralonewomen
>women complaining in the comments about men approaching them and saying they'd reject everyone because everyone is out to get them

I think I'm done

S.R.B's brethren.

femcels = volcels :feelshaha:
Femcels= Women with impossible standards for a majority of men that refuse to lower them because they have personal delusions of grandeur viewing themselves as vaginal royalty and they always view a majority of men as not ever being good enough to appease them. So basically, they're a bunch of overpriced extremely judgemental whores. :feelsjuice:

"Dear diary, I still haven't met the man of my dreams who is an attorney, owns two houses including a summer vacation home, and a Ferrari, the good news is that my new part-time job working at the Dollar Tree is going swimmingly for me where of course Mr. Biggles the love of my life who is my cat anxiously awaits for me at home on my couch every single day. Some day I'll meet that special man that will sweep me off my feet, because I'm a woman, gosh darn it, I deserve that as a modern woman." :feelsclown:

Last edited:
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
"Dear diary, I still haven't met the man of my dreams who is an attorney, owns two houses including a summer vacation home, and a Ferrari, the good news is that my new part-time job working at the Dollar Tree is going swimmingly for me where of course Mr. Biggles the love of my life who is my cat anxiously awaits for me at home on my couch every single day. Some day I'll meet that special man that will sweep me off my feet, because I'm a woman, gosh darn it, I deserve that as a modern woman." :feelsclown:
That unironically sounds absolutely like something from FAW :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
This sub shoud be named /tfwnochad

foids are pathological liars. they make this entire wall of mental gymnastics and excuses instead of admitting they are ''forever alone'' because they are chadsexual roastie whores.

''teehee he was out of my league even though he approached me and asked me teehee i totally didn't reject him because he isn't chad teehee btw im so alone i crave male relationship even though i reject men teeheee''

This sub shoud be named /tfwnochad
Haha yeah
foids are pathological liars. they make this entire wall of mental gymnastics and excuses instead of admitting they are ''forever alone'' because they are chadsexual roastie whores.

''teehee he was out of my league even though he approached me and asked me teehee i totally didn't reject him because he isn't chad teehee btw im so alone i crave male relationship even though i reject men teeheee''
Literally
JFL @ these schizo vermins

:feelsjuice::yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back