Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL /r/destrans is 90% filled with FTM TRANSEXUAL AUTISTS

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
I don't know if you've already been to this subreddit, but I saw this tweet:

View: https://twitter.com/wayotworld/status/1727315386398593441

And had to check out.

Turns out that, without any surprise, 90% of the detrans people are females who wanted to become males :feelshaha:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/detrans/comments/18234sb/is_it_majorly_ftm_transition_that_most_people/

I thought men had it easy, that we are so privileged :feelskek:
Remember that journalist who wrote a book and she was so shocked by how easy it was to be a woman compared to a man when she tried to transform herself into a man that she killed herself only because she hated it? :feelskek:

That clown world JFL, everywhere in the west, spotlights are filled with "it's hard to be a foid, you don't understand you privileged male" :feelsgah:

Last edited:
Living online + Low IQ
Name a worse combination in 2023

FtM trannies are legit the dumbest fucking people on Earth JFL. Imagine having the privilege of being born female in the Year of Our Lord 2023 and just throwing that away kek

Hope they suffer hell and beyond before killing themselves. Male privilege is a lie.

FtM trannies are legit the dumbest fucking people on Earth JFL. Imagine having the privilege of being born female in the Year of Our Lord 2023 and just throwing that away kek
Most of them were totally brainwashed by the LGBTQQIP2SA ( :feelskek: ) communities and really thought that life would be in super-easy mode, kinda the same as how we see it with foids, but we are absolutely right, every fucking study about men's loneliness, every real fact about harshness of life proves our point. :feelsgah:

Notice how she complains that she won't have a good career - most likely she was from a privileged family like all those other leftards, do-gooders telling everyone else how to live properly, virtue signalling. Sorry but you gotta live with your decision, NO REFUNDS :feelshaha:

Result of being brainwashed by Western ideology into believing muh patriarchy combined with treating this mental illness as if it's natural and should be respected

Lmfao this is fucking fucking lifefuel.

I'm seriously gonna start campaigning to get more young girls to transition and embrace their "true gender".

Let these dumbasses ruin their lives thinking that it's better to be a man. How fucking stupid can you be? Every so often I hear some dumb whore saying she wishes she were a boy. Transition then, you dumb cunt. Let's see how that works out for you.

You're talking about Norah Vincent, btw. She went to Switzerland and used one of those suicide pods to kill herself lmfao.

Lmfao this is fucking fucking lifefuel.

I'm seriously gonna start campaigning to get more young girls to transition and embrace their "true gender".

Let these dumbasses ruin their lives thinking that it's better to be a man. How fucking stupid can you be? Every so often I hear some dumb whore saying she wishes she were a boy. Transition then, you dumb cunt. Let's see how that works out for you.
Extremely based

How retarded do they have to be to be born in a easy mode life and willingly trade it for hard mode.

Seeing scum wanting to rope always makes my day :lul:

How retarded do they have to be to be born in a easy mode life and willingly trade it for hard mode.
True, but you have to remember they're women with daddy issues. It's easy for them to be psyopped into the LGBTQP(edo) movement. That's why they need a strong nigga like me to guide them and take care of ALL of them....... they'll all join my harem.... only cute <20 BMI girls allowed....

FTMs are the highest abomination, a mockery of men and infiltrators of the few male-on-male spaces that still exists, let them rot

FTM trannies are the biggest abominations on earth & are the dumbest femoids alive.

more foids should cut their titties off