Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/Cuckqueers, having accepted the fact they are cucks, now goes to *defending* cuckoldery!

• Thread starter ProudIncelistani
  • Start date
ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-
Well. I went ahead and exposed myself to their 'toxicity'.
[Are you sure that that's 'Happiness'?]
[Since when was it not?]
[IDK what even to say, just look]

There's more in there, including the "The Case To Be A Cuck" post (Which idfk where it went, perhaps the IT lurkers here can give it to me), but there you go.
I'm just real tired rn, I'll find it in the morning.

Good yard.

Being called cuck while being in a relationship is indefensible so it always results in:

"I'm proud to be a cuck"

Our war with the cucks begins...

cuckoldry can be happiness, just like how severe mental retardation can be happiness.

It's almost scary to witness, the death of the west and people turning into these cuck drones who torment other betas doing the femoids work for them while femoids are too busy getting dicked to care.

More reason to doxx them and gun them down.

Only positive thing about my life is that i am not one of those cucks.

Cuckit is such an awful dystopian place.

Tfw I got banned from everywhere there other than r/antinatalism the only non cucked sub.

These people need to be put in mental asylums.

"cuck" is the word "nigger" for white men

They're gay af. They *prefer* sloppy seconds so they can secretly get a whiff of Chad's cum without coming without as gay.

There are a couple of real life 100% legit "literal cucks" on IT who are regular posters on /r/cuckold, one of them even eats cum of his wife's bull on a regular basis.

There are a couple of real life 100% legit "literal cucks" on IT who are regular posters on /r/cuckold, one of them even eats cum of his wife's bull on a regular basis.
:feelswow:

:lul:

I hate reddit.

I would choose the incel life 1000 times over before this

So if I call a white dude a cuck he would react the same way a black person would when called Nigger?
No just call them racist, that's the REAL n-word for white people.

They're trying to take the word back and make it cool. Not on our watch cucks.

I don't think incel means what they think it means either.