Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/celmates is being raided with CP and gore

• Thread starter Deleted member 26358
  • Start date
Bluepillers: 95) :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Fucking piece of shit Normal faggots, they think we are "Incels" because of our toxic mindset or our high standards. Just fucking lol. They are so fucking delusional, bunch of NPCs I legit lol at them when I read their bluepilled bullshit.
Incel= Involuntary Celibate not Toxic Misogynist.

I am an incel because of my 4/10 face. I don't have high standards( infact I have 0 standards). I am well respected among my group.

Why am I still a virgin even after trying so much?

The reason why most people fail to understand us is because most of them don't even know what Incel means.

Incel = Involuntary Celibate.

Some of you phaggots are stupid. You know full well there's demented ITcels who'll do ANYTHING to get the sub banned: why not turn on the strict filter- EVERY POST HAS TO BE MANUALLY APPROVED.

Some of you phaggots are stupid. You know full well there's demented ITcels who'll do ANYTHING to get the sub banned: why not turn on the strict filter- EVERY POST HAS TO BE MANUALLY APPROVED.

This same thing happened with r/Shortcel

No reason not to turn on the requirement that every post has to be mod approved to make it more difficult for people to brigade and frame the sub.

This same thing happened with r/Shortcel

No reason not to turn on the requirement that every post has to be mod approved to make it more difficult for people to brigade and frame the sub.
I honestly don’t understand why they don’t make those subs invite only. That’s how you prevent brigades.

I honestly don’t understand why they don’t make those subs invite only. That’s how you prevent brigades.

r/InvoluntaryAsexuals was private and invite only but still banned by reddit admins. Idk how it was even found because subs that are private don't show up on your reddit post history.

I think reddit spies on and keeps track of which users use a quarantined or banned sub so that when they migrate to another sub they keep it in mind to ban that sub.

r/InvoluntaryAsexuals was private and invite only but still banned by reddit admins. Idk how it was even found because subs that are private don't show up on your reddit post history.

I think reddit spies on and keeps track of which users use a quarantined or banned sub so that when they migrate to another sub they keep it in mind to ban that sub.
That might be a possibility. There was this based incel sub called heavensdoor which was invite only. Not sure if it still exists

Then private subs won’t help much. At least it stops IT from getting in.

Yeah for like a day before they are banned. That's why I came here. There is no use trying to defend subs that are literally targeted by many reddit users for harassment and eventual deletion.

CuckTears do all that work to protect m'lady bit m'lady never gives anything in return :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yeah for like a day before they are banned. That's why I came here. There is no use trying to defend subs that are literally targeted by many reddit users for harassment and eventual deletion.
Exact same reason why I joined this forum. After the change of rules in reddit it is impossible to maintain incel forums in that site. There is literally no point in staying in a place that will ban you in less than a day.

never heard of it. Co is enough suifuel for me.

why would they do this

what's the story now

ITcels really are the lowest of the low
Downloadfile 3

Why does IT even have access to CP? Interesting.

Bumperino, this should've been pinned. ITcels project harder than a movie theater :lul:

Normal and satisfied people.... :feelskek:

IT really are disgusting people.

Of course IT will deny they did it

We need Chris Hansen on the case against IT :feelsBox:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back