Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel r/celmates banned

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
One of the last fringe islands left on cuckit got banned today. r/Standardcels is now all that remains, theyll continue to make evasion subs and they will continue to get banned.

Remember when There was free speech in America? "But muh private company" man fuck anyone who says that. If you had the only places you could find like minded people constantly banned because it went against the status quo they wouldnt be saying that.

Never heard of this one. This is news to me.

Gave up on Reddit after r/Incels was nuked tbh.

they fought valiantly to the end, they may take our lands, but they will never destroy our idea

Happened too soon. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Was bound to happen.

knew this would happen

Good. Leave reddit to the cucks.

I am gonna miss that place.. Was the best thing on Cuckedit since braincels
Yes, it was based beyond imagination but theres gonna be another one, and another one... They can't get rid of the truth.

How many subreddits need to be banned till you dumbasses learn that reddit is not the place for incels? How long are you fucks going to keep doing this.
Simply just having the label of "incel" or any form of calling out foids on their shit leads to a ban.