Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/BigDickProblems

Nordcel9588

Nordcel9588

IncellianPerspective: A pagan unable to reproduce
★★★★
"Hey reddit I hate having a big dick it touches the toilet bowl every time i sit. Bulge makes girls stare at my pants instead of me when talking. Girl said it hurt but told her friends about it and now they won't leave me alone, it's hard having a big dick"

Fuck, I hate that humblebragging shithole. You've been given what most men can only dream of and this is how you spend your time? Humblebragging on the internet? Fuck you

I wish my dick was big so i could carry it over my shoulder and beat women with it

Every user of that sub needs to be lynched

"Hey reddit I hate having a big dick it touches the toilet bowl every time i sit. Bulge makes girls stare at my pants instead of me when talking. Girl said it hurt but told her friends about it and now they won't leave me alone, it's hard having a big dick"

hate when that happens:feelsseriously:

bragging cunt

r/Chadproblems

Rather have big dick problems ngl. I literally cannot fit in certain car models. Being asked how's the weather and do you play basketball gets old. I'd rather have women staring at my crotch, spreading rumors about my dong and asking me for sex.
I wish my dick was big so i could carry it over my shoulder and beat women with it

Rather have big dick problems ngl. I literally cannot fit in certain car models. Being asked how's the weather and do you play basketball gets old. I'd rather have women staring at my crotch, spreading rumors about my dong and asking me for sex.

Some guy from BLACKED tried to get some 42 year old roastie and got arrested. Guess even having a 10 inch BBC isn't enough for foids these days smh

That's so fucked up, I'm sorry to hear that. I can't even imagine how difficult life is for you. Being tall is basically a disability.

Fuck you

Last edited:
7'7" would definitely be disabled. People think you'd be some Goliath slayer but you are crippled with health problems and cannot function due to the whole world being mass-produced for average height ranges. Even in the NBA 7'7" is suboptimal. 6'7" is borderline disabled but I still can wear most XL T shirts and fit in desk chairs and cars. JFL at trying to drive as Shawn Bradley, Yao Ming, or George Muresan
Yeah, but you're not 7'7", are you, cunt? 6'7" is not disabled, it's just tall. You're such a humble bragging cunt. Go back to reddit, faggot.
Larping piece of shit.
No matter where you go on the internet, there's tallfags who brag about their height. "Tallcel." JFL. Die, faggot.

All the asinine theories that Tom Cruise, pre Parkinsons MJF or Brad Pitt have lower smv than me because their height starts with 5 make me laugh. Insecure bitches. Fame maxxing is cope. Any 5 foot nothing guy with good face and physique is slaying, especially more so if he has "big dick problems"

Last edited:
tallfaghate.co
I'm just giving my perspective. Yeah that's my height. Big woop. I got one "good" thing going for me. Probably the only thing. Keep crying about being short and have another mod warn me for stating facts
Try not to mention your height in every post and you won't get called out for humblebragging, larping faggot.
Go back to r/tall and pretend to be disabled there. I know for a fact that you post there. Tallfags like you just can't stop humblebragging.
Keep crying about being short
Look at this tallfag, he can't help himself. It's insane that you're allowed to post here. I'm not short, but then again everyone is short to you because you're a poor tall man who has to live with his terrible disability.
You're baiting, humblebragging and trying to get attention on a forum for subhumans who have so many problems in their life including height. Your username is "tallcel", you keep mentioning your height and you're telling others to stop crying about being short. You're a pathetic cunt.

You'll never be an incel and you'll never be accepted here. Remember that, faggot.

Last edited:

Based

TV Prod Koko Gorilla Birthday

Try not to mention your height in every post and you won't get called out for humblebragging, larping faggot.
Go back to r/tall and pretend to be disabled there. I know for a fact that you post there. Tallfags like you just can't stop humblebragging.

Look at this tallfag, he can't help himself. It's insane that you're allowed to post here. I'm not short, but then again everyone is short to you because you're a poor tall man who has to live with his terrible disability.
You're baiting, humblebragging and trying to get attention on a forum for subhumans who have so many problems in their life including height. Your username is "tallcel", you keep mentioning your height and you're telling others to stop crying about being short. You're a pathetic cunt.

You'll never be an incel and you'll never be accepted here. Remember that, faggot.

Pretty sure he's trolling. Anyone named tallcel is trolling manlet hard. Just ignore him and he'll go back to lookism.net

Based

View attachment 198276

Pretty sure he's trolling. Anyone named tallcel is trolling manlet hard. Just ignore him and he'll go back to lookism.net
Nah, he's a tallfag and like every other tallfag on the internet they always end up talking about their height. Every tallfag posts on r/tall pretending to have a disability because someone asked them if they play basketball. Imagine having arguably the most important male feature completely maxxed out and then coming to internet forums like these to pretend you struggle at life and have a disability. Insane.

Go back to r/tall and pretend to be disabled there.

I can't change my handle. If I don't mention my height someone else will pull up an early post of mine and bring it up. I don't see it as bragging. I think heightpill is overrated bullshit and I seek to give it proper value. The thought process was Im this tall and still can't get laid? wtf? I've been on the incelosphere since ER and noticed the assumed notion that 6'4" plus is autochad hyperslayer. I just LOL at that notion. Mental ability, fitness and facial aesthetics are far more impoortant

I can't change my handle. If I don't mention my height someone else will pull up an early post of mine and bring it up. I don't see it as bragging. I think heightpill is overrated bullshit and I seek to give it proper value. The thought process was Im this tall and still can't get laid? wtf? I've been on the incelosphere since ER and noticed the assumed notion that 6'4" plus is autochad hyperslayer. I just LOL at that notion. Mental ability, fitness and facial aesthetics are far more impoortant
Didn't read, go fuck yourself.

Definitley a troll lmfao.

8ce76c623463503f94d348c572a2af20  koko gorilla the gorilla

Didn't read, go fuck yourself.

Again, Based

How the fuck do you touch the toilet bowl with your dick? Are their dicks like 30 cm?

Nah, he's a tallfag and like every other tallfag on the internet they always end up talking about their height. Every tallfag posts on r/tall pretending to have a disability because someone asked them if they play basketball. Imagine having arguably the most important male feature completely maxxed out and then coming to internet forums like these to pretend you struggle at life and have a disability. Insane.
I do struggle at life but I don't attribute it to my height. I have other issues. Rename this site to I'm short and you cannot post here if tall .co and I'll understand. I never thought anyone envied my height irl. It was just a thing. I was a freakshow. They thought I was a tard and a socially inept slug

How can anyone complain about having big dick or being tall? “Haha yeah it hurts my gf to fuck her also im 9’69 lol!” They dont care they are tall while i sit here wondering whats so wonderful about being short

How can anyone complain about having big dick or being tall? “Haha yeah it hurts my gf to fuck her also im 9’69 lol!” They dont care they are tall while i sit here wondering whats so wonderful about being short
I'm sure 14" would be enough to kill another human and ruin their insides. Just like 8' is a little overkill in height. 6'4" with a thick 8.5" is optimal. Anything beyond is freakshow tier

incel trait : when your dick size doesn't matter because you look like a subhuman

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Looks like a cunt who would turn around and say that 'height is a none factor, short guys can score aswell!'

Wow, what a creepy disgusting freak. He truly is disabled.

Last edited:
Here's some more disabled freaks. Poor guys. Being 6'7" is horrible.

Attachments

• jesse-james-decker.png
    jesse-james-decker.png
    183.8 KB · Views: 95
  • Dd6YdVQUwAA9FHA.jpg
    Dd6YdVQUwAA9FHA.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 95
Here's some more disabled freaks. Poor guys. Being 6'7" is horrible.
poor poor guys hope they dont get so down on themselves when people comment on the plus that is being tall. their broad shoulders and respect they get just by being big or tall.... poor poor guys.

Fuck, I hate that humblebragging shithole. You've been given what most men can only dream of and this is how you spend your time? Humblebragging on the internet? Fuck you
/r/billionaireproblems

JFL at those guys

No different then some bitch wanting breast reduction.

This is just ridiculous

It was a sub that was started pretty much as a joke (because obviously theres no actual downside to having one), but eventually you got actual retards acting as if it's a real problem (while also humble bragging)
Pretty much. Jfl when they try to give advice to guys at r/smalldickproblems