Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill r/asiangirlswhitecocks has over 140k (Racepill) NSFW

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
they look like horses

JFL I swear some of you guys literally are influenced by propaganda and memes

Your brain on memes - Never see an asian woman with a "horse face" and ironically isn't that teeth and facial structure more stereotypically known to be held by british whites?
1493973265621.png

Average asian woman minus makeup
aKV69A6r_700wp_0.webp

Looks drab as hell, but no "horse face"

Your brain on memes - Never see an asian woman with a "horse face" and ironically isn't that teeth and facial structure more stereotypically known to be held by british whites?
1493973265621.png

aKV69A6r_700wp_0.webp

So what kind of autism do you have? I'm guessing aspergers?

Whites were never meant to interact with niggers and chinks. only other whites, arabs, and central asians.
Gigacope. Whites were never meant to interact with anyone other than Whites.

Thank god my ethnic group of women are ugly

Every white dude I've ever met or known that liked Asian girls was obsessed with that anime shit and was basically incel teir. I've never understood the obsession with them.

they look like horses
basically

1493973265621.png

aKV69A6r_700wp_0.webp

that girl actually looks cute but most of em look this

Attachments

• 1592009737700.png
    1592009737700.png
    432.6 KB · Views: 8
View attachment 276270
that girl actually looks cute but most of em look this

If you think the image on the left looks as bad as the image on the right, then you are literally proving my point that memes have warped your perception of reality lol

I have known two asian females personally in my life (from school) and I've seen a few in the areas they live in or work at (like my favorite chinese food place), never seen an ugly one so far, I know they exist, but to me these just seems like exaggerations for the sake of racist propaganda

If you think the image on the left looks as bad as the image on the right, then you are literally proving my point that memes have warped your perception of reality lol

I have known two asian females personally in my life (from school) and I've seen a few in the areas they live in or work at (like my favorite chinese food place), never seen an ugly one so far, I know they exist, but to me these just seems like exaggerations for the sake of racist propaganda
idk it's there neotany that makes them cute i guess, but their the biggest sluts and race traitors is what puts me off ngl

Asian women opportunistically say white men fetishize them, to get sympathy points and as damage control from their mega slut behavior. The fetishization goes both ways since they worship the white man. I hate them.
High IQ

what nobody says is that /r/blackchickswhitedicks has 278k suscribers, yellow fever doesn't exist, only white fever which is why white guys dumpster dive for gook whores.

Noodlesluts are guarantors of race betrayal, without fail. Giga-whores for white cock confirmed.

JFL if you aren't white chad in 2020

wtf is this shit literally a blackpill, a subreddit with 1000's of people supporting and want white men to fuck aisan females

compare this to the aisan male white female
which only has 17.5k and most of it is JAV which is controlled by the yakuza

Asian women marry interracially more than twice as often as Asian men[edit | edit source]

Taylor P, Wang W, Parker K, Passel JS, Patten E, Motel S. 2012. The Rise of Intermarriage: Rates, Characteristics Vary by Race and Gender. Pew Social & Demographic Trends. [FullText]View attachment 275968 (all of the bottom ones are dark skins (e.g curries) and aisans fucking brutalView attachment 275971this bitch makes heaps of tweets saying she hates white men jfl @ this
How ricecels cope?

what nobody says is that /r/blackchickswhitedicks has 278k suscribers, yellow fever doesn't exist, only white fever which is why white guys dumpster dive for gook whores.

In public: I fucking hate white cis men they are the root of all evil

in private: i'll do anything for a head pat while im sucking off a white king.

In public: I fucking hate white cis men they are the root of all evil

in private: i'll do anything for a head pat while im sucking off a white king.
it's just a fetish:soy:

wtf is this shit literally a blackpill, a subreddit with 1000's of people supporting and want white men to fuck aisan females

compare this to the aisan male white female
which only has 17.5k and most of it is JAV which is controlled by the yakuza

Asian women marry interracially more than twice as often as Asian men[edit | edit source]

Taylor P, Wang W, Parker K, Passel JS, Patten E, Motel S. 2012. The Rise of Intermarriage: Rates, Characteristics Vary by Race and Gender. Pew Social & Demographic Trends. [FullText]View attachment 275968 (all of the bottom ones are dark skins (e.g curries) and aisans fucking brutalView attachment 275971this bitch makes heaps of tweets saying she hates white men jfl @ this
Honestly why you rice and currycels want white foids ?
BMWF vastly outnumbers WMBF and white men don't want black foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back