Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Quotes You Can't Wait To Say Once In Your Life At Opportune (Fitting) Moments

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
"Chaos is a ladder"

Bonus: (Pretty much all Aizen quotes)

Truly the most black pilled and logical character I've seen in any work of fiction period, all that exists for him is his pursuit of power, no romantic interests distracted him, no friendships or familial bonds dissuaded him

THIS FIRST QUOTE IS LITERALLY DESCRIBING THE BLACK PILL
There is no such thing as “truth” or “lies” in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world acknowledge only those “facts” that are convenient to them, and take them to be the “truth”. They do so because they know no other way of living. However, for those powerless beings who comprise the majority of this world’s population, inconvenient facts that affirm their very existence, are their only truth

Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging to them

Seek not beauty in battle. Seek not beauty in death. Consider not your own life. If you wish to protect that which must be protected, then strike while your opponent's back is turned

All creatures want to believe in something bigger than themselves. They cannot live without blind obedience. And to escape the pressure of that trust, those in whom faith is placed in turn look for someone higher than themselves. And then those people in turn look for someone even stronger. That is how all Kings are born. That is how all Gods are born

Last edited:
@Diocel thoughts?

"I love you"
and then be told that she loves me too

"You don't listen, do you?"

reminds me of this

Littlefinger will be proud of you my boy.

less than half what would the average person consume, i don't like bread.

If you didn't get that reference delete your account now you shouldn't have that username lol

i know you're referring to jojo, and Dio in ly username isn't about that faggot of Dio in the manga, it's about ronnie james dio.

I hoped it wasn't about that faggot rockstar lol, you must be an oldcel

Interesting stuff but would probably just get weird looks from people tbh

i think the quote was kinda cool

I found it kind of stupid actually, why would you become immortal just to die, I don't get what he's trying to say lol, it sounds like something someone on a hallucinogenic drug would say

The movie itself probably provides more context for me to understand though, maybe he means immortal in a "fame" kind of way

idk i just like that quote, and i have a good memory related to that movie sooooooooooooooooo, it's just my opinion
I'm just kidding bro I'm drunk rn cope as fuck

Radioactive levels of autism detected.