Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Quotes thread

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
Let share some quotes. Of course, I will never forget the words our blessed Saint had spoken, but I am sure there are other nuggets of wisdom out there.

“I wanted to destroy everything beautiful I’d never have. Burn the Amazon rain forests. Pump chlorofluorocarbons straight up to gobble the ozone. Open the dump valves on supertankers and uncap offshore oil wells. I wanted to kill all the fish I couldn’t afford to eat, and smother the French beaches I’d never see. I wanted the whole world to hit bottom. I really wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every endangered panda that wouldn’t screw to save its species and every whale and dolphin that gave up and ran itself aground. I wanted to burn the Louvre. I’d do the Elgin Marbles with a sledge-hammer and wipe my ass with the Mona Lisa. This is my world, now.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Let share some quotes. Of course, I will never forget the words our blessed Saint had spoken, but I am sure there are other nuggets of wisdom out there.

“I wanted to destroy everything beautiful I’d never have. Burn the Amazon rain forests. Pump chlorofluorocarbons straight up to gobble the ozone. Open the dump valves on supertankers and uncap offshore oil wells. I wanted to kill all the fish I couldn’t afford to eat, and smother the French beaches I’d never see. I wanted the whole world to hit bottom. I really wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every endangered panda that wouldn’t screw to save its species and every whale and dolphin that gave up and ran itself aground. I wanted to burn the Louvre. I’d do the Elgin Marbles with a sledge-hammer and wipe my ass with the Mona Lisa. This is my world, now.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Chuck Polanic is pop noncomformist for tamed normies

Shakespearcel

“the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.”
-Adolf Hitler

You will never represent a young girl’s erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you.
It’s already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you’ve known since your adolescence, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark.
Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew.

These women you desire so much, you too can possess them. What is it that is most precious about them?
-Their beauty? he suggested.
-It's not their beauty, I can tell you that much, it isn't their vagina either, nor even their love; because all
these disappear with life. And from now on you can possess their life. Launch yourself on a career of murder this very
evening; believe me, my friend, it's the only way still open to you.

Michel Houellebecq Whatever

Bobby Fischer said:
No lie is too big for a Jew, no lie is too small… Jews live by lying, and die with coming in contact with the truth.