Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Quote from "Whatever" movie about sexual market

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
Clearly in our society, sex was another form of segregation, quite apart from money but equally pitiless in its segregating power. The effects of both were equivalent. Like totally free economics and for the same reasons, totally free sex created a class of paupers. Some people had sex daily. Others, only 5 or 6 times. Or never. Some men had dozens of women. Others had none. It's called "market forces". In an economic system that outlawed layoffs, everyone would find some kind of job. In a sexual system that outlawed adultery, everyone would find some kind of bedmate. In a completely free economy, some people amassed big fortunes while others rotted in poverty. In the free sex system, some people had an exciting, varied sex life. Others masturbated alone. Economic liberalism extended the struggle to people of every age and social class. Sexual liberalism, too, extended the struggle to people of every age and social class. In economic terms, Tisserand was a winner. In sexual terms, he was a loser. Some people won both ways, others lost both ways. The stress and strain were huge.

Extremely blackpilled quote, this movie was ahead of its time

I've read the book lately and I don't know how I haven't roped cause that shit was brutal af.