Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Quote from a book I am currently reading

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
Ai

Jokes on you it's happening sooner than you thought ever before intelligent AI has replaced all jobs...
Because of OnlyFans

Lifefuel for sexrobotcels tho

Android waifu is the future i need.

Based. Looking forward to Isabella-bot.

I need a sleepoverbot tbh
Snapshot2

Although I would never use a sex doll, I think they would greatly benefit society. Tell me some arguments against it.

I want my Joi. I want her now.

There's usually a lot of lag time between the birth of a technology and the optimization of that technology for commercial and consumer use. Especially in a liberal country where businesses will be slow to retool for a whole new system.

Cope. Even though most foids are as stupid as today's AI I still want a warm and soft human not robot. And they might be onto something. We can't replace human affection with algorithms, so times are near when it is turned into a commodity (at scale).

Cope. Even though most foids are as stupid as today's AI I still want a warm and soft human not robot. And they might be onto something. We can't replace human affection with algorithms, so times are near when it is turned into a commodity (at scale).
Human level general AI will have the ability and fidelity of humans in the future (arguably not in the near future). So why would you decline affection from a fully human-like machine even if you aren't able to tell the difference anyway between a real foid and a machine? That just seems absurd to me. Sure I would still pick a real human above a machine, but if foids aren't interested in this hypothetical future, then why would a machine be so bad? It could stop incels from living out miserable lives and give them purpose again. I know what I would do...