Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Quota says Face > Height

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Because these are "short heights", today "tall" starts at 7 foot. Toilets only care about the tallest men, simply being tall doesn't cut it, then you're just "slightly above average".

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220506-193135.png
    Screenshot_20220506-193135.png
    232.4 KB · Views: 24
Basically incel at 6 2” is a mentalcel

The face decides everything

t. Some Quora fag.

The only people who use Quora are old white folk, turkcels, and currycels. :feelskek: :feelskek:

t. Some Quora fag.
Right, Quora is full of delusional currycopers, foids, boomers and soys, he even said personality matters more than height :lul:

I still think face edges out height by a small margin but I wouldn't trust Quora fags' opinions on anything to do with attraction/dating.

he even said personality matters more than height :lul:
That should immediately disqualify everything else he says, by virtue of being :bluepill:, but even a broken clock is correct twice a day, so we still unfortunately have to take everything on merit.

I don’t care about you or your patheticness but I think almost any guy who is 6 2” could ascend by gymmaxxing and ogremaxxing. There was a gymmaxxed currycel here was talking about foids randomly approaching him because he was 6 2”and jacked
lol no , foid iq comment