Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Quoran Assumes Autistic Men Are Incapable of Understanding The Blackpill and Being Angry At The Injustices We Are Subjected To By Society

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
The first response by anonymous at https://www.quora.com/Do-many-of-the-angry-Incel-men-have-Aspergers.

As a diagnosed Autist this answer makes my blood boil. Many people think autists are some naive goody two shoes class of people who are incapable of lying, desiring revenge, understanding how horribly we are treated in social situations or feeling lonely from being friendless incels. From this assumption, society can continue to bully, abuse, and ostracize autists without any consequences, since autists are considered too clueless to understand how they are being disadvantaged.

Honestly I wish there were more heroes with autism as it would demonstrate autists aren't powerless, cowardly, weakling doormats. The media overplays it, even Elliot Rodger Adam Lanza or Seung Hui Cho did not have diagnosed autism, only Alek Minassian and Nickolas Cruz did. It would be 100% justified for all autistic men to get revenge, after all the cruelty we have endured from humanity, but 99.999% are too bluepilled and pathetic to do what is necessary.

Last edited:
Pure ragefuel tbh, the easiest way to disprove his claim is that most incels are actually men on the spectrum

He is right about society looking down on us though. So many people have treated me in a condescending manner when they find out I have autism.

He is right about society looking down on us though. So many people have treated me in a condescending manner when they find out I have autism.
Honestly the rest of his response is true and blackpilled. Men have a hard time getting sex and society will never sympathize with angry incels.

Aspies can't catch a break.

Even Mohammed (may the peace be with him) can make mistakes.

do you tell them or do they find out from your general demeanor?

lmao do normies even know the difference between high functioning and low functioning...

Psychiatrists perpetuate the notion that autists are incapable of violence because they are afraid of a witch hunt.

Only a fool would believe that a condition that guarantees social exclusion doesn't cause violent behavior.

Honestly I wish there were more heroes with autism as it would demonstrate autists aren't powerless, cowardly, weakling doormats. The media overplays it, even Elliot Rodger Adam Lanza or Seung Hui Cho did not have diagnosed autism, only Alek Minassian and Nickolas Cruz did.

AL was diagnosed autistic and committed so many post-birth abortions.

Actually no. Check out https://www.quora.com/Is-there-anyt...f-the-actions-of-Adam-Lanza-and-Elliot-Rodger. He was never officially diagnosed only some relatives claimed he had autism.
As you've established yourself, Quora is not an authoritative source on autism.

Adam Lanza was diagnosed autistic. He also had comorbid OCD (which is very common in those with ASD, including me).

Despite the fact that he never personally identified as autistic, he was otherwise highly intelligent and introspective about the oppression he faced.

Here he foreshadows his heroic actions by sharing the story of a literal chimp out. Go Travis the Chimp!

Anyway, I completely agree you about the normalfag misconception that autistic people cannot be conscious of their own oppression. Sure, many autistic people are slow to gain their bearings and understand just how oppressed they are -- they experience a "delayed adolescence" in which they only begin to "rebel" against society later in life, once they finally realize all the injustices they've faced and anger registers in their minds as opposed to anxiety. But autistic people do not remain confused forever.

For example, I was recently diagnosed with autism as an adult and my psychologist noted multiple times how self-aware I am about my condition and where it places me in society. Indeed, he said that I was "perhaps too aware."

Last edited:
As you've established yourself, Quora is not an authoritative source on autism.

View attachment 94785
Adam Lanza was diagnosed autistic. He also had an OCD comorbid (which is very common in those with ASD, including me).

Despite the fact that he never personally identified as autistic, he was otherwise highly intelligent and introspective about the oppression he faced.

Here he foreshadows his heroic actions by sharing the story of a literal chimp out. Go Travis!

Anyway, I completely agree you about the normalfag misconception that autistic people cannot be conscious of their own oppression. Sure, many autistic people are slow to gain their bearings and understand just how oppressed they are -- they experience a "delayed adolescence" in which they only begin to "rebel" against society later in life, once they finally realize all the injustices they've faced and anger registers in their minds as opposed to anxiety. But autistic people do not remain confused forever.

For example, I was recently diagnosed with autism as an adult and my psychologist noted multiple times how self-aware I am about my condition and where it places me in society. Indeed, he said that I was "perhaps too aware."

I concede, LifeFuel then.

Yes legit I used to be so naive about my autism in my teenage years even thinking having poor social skills but being intelligent was an advantage and I was superior to NTs. It is only later I realized how important social skills are they are the one of the sole determinants of social status and having a strong social network is one of the biggest factors assisting in one's life success which often requires being NT.

I agree with being slow as well, NTs assume I am incapable of understanding situations where I am made fun of treated differently or lied to while sometimes I fail to see this in the moment reflecting on this slightly after allows me to see the truth, in some cases with even more clarity than others. That's one of the reasons I was quickly able to recognize that my face had gotten much uglier during puberty based on social responses and success rate along with observing how good looking males were treated by female, whereas some NT incels remain bluepilled for a long time, possibly life.

Normies think autistics are incapable of having their feelings hurt, unable to strive for anything. In short, defective human beings. How little they think of you, maybe they should be reminded once in a while what a strata of a stepped on, nothing to lose, almost exclusively male virgin autists are capable of.

First thing to continue injustice is to dehumanize certain groups of people, by generalizing you can put your attention at single enemy than multiple enemies and keep society as docile as possible so they won't go riot against real enemy (Zionists). That's what they do to mentalcels (they are like robots they don't have emotions or feelings or any goals "they just live in their own world"), incels (all of you rape and kill women), conspiracy theorists (all of you are tin foil nutcases who believe in flat earth) and right wingers (by generalizing all as nazi holocaust deniers). (((They))) have been used group thinking since birth of first Civilizations and it will not be the last time when they do.

Psychiatrists perpetuate the notion that autists are incapable of violence because they are afraid of a witch hunt.

Only a fool would believe that a condition that guarantees social exclusion doesn't cause violent behavior.

Only a fool would believe that a condition that guarantees social exclusion doesn't cause violent behavior
Ridiculous assertion societal discrimination and persecution causes a few rare autists to engage in violence. Most autists are peaceful. Autists have lower violent crime than NTs, especially lower functioning ones.

Ridiculous assertion societal discrimination and persecution causes a few rare autists to engage in violence. Most autists are peaceful. Autists have lower violent crime than NTs, especially lower functioning ones.
Every autist I've ever met collected weapons and talked about killing people all the time.

Every autist I've ever met collected weapons and talked about killing people all the time.
How do you know they were autistic? Only a psychologist or doctor can actually diagnose autism, most self diagnosed autists are just socially awkward, autism is more than that. Also, confirmation bias.

How do you know they were autistic? Only a psychologist or doctor can actually diagnose autism, most self diagnosed autists are just socially awkward, autism is more than that. Also, confirmation bias.
Psychiatrists are not to be trusted under any circumstances. They will say and do absolutely anything to serve their agendas. No information they disseminate through public channels should be taken seriously. "Muh mentally ill people are more likely to be victims of violence" is just politics.

That's why most mass shooters are usually socially isolated, ostracized, bullied and full of hate. They may not be autistic in the context but their symptoms are very similar to the ones autists experience.

Low T autists at wrongplanet might subject to shooters being diagnosed with autism "ugh can't they leave us alone not all autists are bad"
They hate autists being put in the 'evil' light.

Opposed to my view. I embrace that shit. The more shooters diagnosed the better. It shows who we really are and that some of us are willing to do the unthinkable to pay back the normies that had abandoned us in the trash bin.

"Muh mentally ill people are more likely to be victims of violence" is just politics
This is true though, mentally ill people are much more likely to be shot by police or attacked and overall victimized for their illness which includes rejection and ostracism. Even if they have a slightly higher crime rate when factoring in their life circumstances like poverty, homelessness and unemployment, it makes sense if you were to remove such factors their crime rate would be the same or possibly even lower than normal people.

This is true though, mentally ill people are much more likely to be shot by police or attacked and overall victimized for their illness which includes rejection and ostracism. Even if they have a slightly higher crime rate when factoring in their life circumstances like poverty, homelessness and unemployment, it makes sense if you were to remove such factors their crime rate would be the same or possibly even lower than normal people.
Police are fucking mentally ill.

Quora is not an authoritative source on anything.

Normies think autistics are incapable of having their feelings hurt, unable to strive for anything. In short, defective human beings. How little they think of you, maybe they should be reminded once in a while what a strata of a stepped on, nothing to lose, almost exclusively male virgin autists are capable of.
A person who is constantly happy or numb are those who are demotivated.
Only anger and pain motivate really.
A lot of the time the pleasure, ease, stressless sequences get us about whatever we need in the easy grab of life. But then the painful elements come in. And a lot of happy-oriented peopel love happiness too much to press onward about their situation. Only the angry do.
Happy oriented people vs power oriented people.
Happy oriented people just layaway and won't expend themselves without a huge major reward. but the more happy oriented, the more the primal value has to be in order for them to care for it./ dominarchal value.
Women are naturally laxy and won't sacrifice their unhappiness for any progress unless it's guaranteeable (being above a 6).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back