Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Quora is a bunch of bs

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
whenever I read them I realise how stupid they are and its always something like that:

Q1: I am a 50 year old father,
I caught my 18 yo daughter streaming on twitch half naked, she has onlyfans, she has 2 sugar daddies and 3 paypigs.

Most liked answer(70 likes):
Its perfectly normal, Your daughter is 18, its her body , she begining to be independant, she can do whatever she wants as an adult, you must respect her wishes or move out.

Q2: I am a 42 year old mother,
I caught my son playing a video game with strippers on it.

Most liked answer (750k likes):

Castrate him!

Last edited:
whenever I read them I realise how stupid they are and its always something like that:

I caught my 18 yo daughter streaming on twitch half naked, she has onlyfans, she has 2 sugar daddies and 3 paypigs.

Its perfectly normal, Your daughter is 18, its her body , she begining to be independant, she can do whats as an adult, you must respect her wishes or you move out.

Castrate him.
Quora is worse than reddit.

:feelskek: How did we get to this point where foids are angels and men are always wrong.
We started domesticating foids to be part of our culture.
They should have remained objects

Quora is full of trolls

Likey they are moralfag or agecuck

Most answers are gpt generated and posted by curries, I have that website blocked.

Quora was always AI generated garbo.

Its perfectly normal, Your daughter is 18, its her body , she begining to be independant, she can do whatever she wants as an adult, you must respect her wishes or move out.

Castrate him!
JewUaro

Idk about you, but I wouldnt trust a sigle post on quora lol. Its always just horny 'cels who post like that. And this isnt by far the worst of what is there. There is also lots of stuff like

" me (17f) and my biological brother (19m) have been having sex since we've been 11 and 13. Is this ok?"

And answers like :
"Yes, PERFECTLY normal, just make sure to have protection tee hee"

Quora is just a bunch of trolls and horny idiots at this point.

It's still possible to find rare good posts in quora.

Most answers are gpt generated and posted by curries, I have that website blocked.
This too. That's why I prefer to read answers from 3+ yrs ago. If I see "it is important that" I immediately stop reading.

I found quora to be less cucked then reddit as they don't have liberals feminists mods policing every thing

Quora is what happens when you order Reddit from wish.com

quora is bs and propoganda

quora is full of indians

oldcels will remember yahoo answers, now that was some low iq shit

Quora is worse than reddit.
It's reddit, but with advanced degrees. It's still the same woke, leftist, shithole, but worse, because they're more arrogant about it.

It's reddit, but with advanced degrees. It's still the same woke, leftist, shithole, but worse, because they're more arrogant about it.
It also has the same problem with X, where a huge percentage of its users are bots.

It also has the same problem with X, where a huge percentage of its users are bots.
Tbh, I find the bots on quora harder to spot. Not saying there isn't more, but they're probably better.

Tbh, I find the bots on quora harder to spot. Not saying there isn't more, but they're probably better.
They're much better, but there are traces if you look closely. A recent study found out that over 70% of X "users" are bots. I'd say it's about 30-40% for Quora.

One Quora thread had someone ask what people meant by "Don't put pussy on a pedestal".

Now, this is obvious to everyone: it means don't let your life revolve around pussy. Don't glorify women just because of their pussy. Don't let your desire to get pussy destroy you. Or whatever.

But this unbelievably cynical jerk replied that what it meant in his interpretation is never limiting yourself to pussy but appreciating other parts of the female body. Like, it's so clear that he replied like this to virtue signal and say he appreciates other women's parts besides their pussies.

Some of these Quora users are more insufferable than Redditors.