Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Quitting highschool maybe doing online

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I just saw that there's already a thread like this but this one's about me.

I always hated school, had few friends, hard time connecting with people, and I'm stupid and lazy so I hate the work too. I wanted to leave as soon as I could, kinda childish but still, being there makes me feel physically ill and I really have no reason to go there, I want to make cartoons and that doesn't require education. When I turned 16 I found out that you can't just drop out at 16 you need parental permission and all that crap (this was last school year but I am still 16 turning 17 soon) I knew I wasn't going to get that so I gave up and decided just to try to graduate.

On Thursday I was feeling like garbage and my oneitis made fun of me. I went home and cried (yes, that was the last straw, I know it's childish and simp behavior and all that, call me what you will, this is what broke me). Yesterday (Friday) My mother was leaving for work and I was leaving for school (we leave at the same time) and I told her how I felt terrible (my stomach felt sick too) and she said she'd be okay if I stayed home.

I told her I didn't want to stay home and I drove to school. I sat in the parking lot for a while, watching the people go by until eventually it was empty, everyone had gone to class. After a while I just decided to drive home. When I got to my driveway I texted my mother and told her that I went home. She called me and asked me about it and I explained to her and she was cool with it. I stayed home Friday.

I don't want to go back. Today I talked to my stepdad about online school he said that would be ok if I was involved in some other extracurriculars and not just staying home all day (totally defeats the purpose). I need a job and want an online one, (it wouldn't work with my stepdad's terms) but I really don't want to go to school. I have no work experience other than volunteering at a library anyway so I doubt I could find an online job anyway. I don't plan on going to school Monday but I don't know how my parents will feel about it.

I'm too tired.

Sad shit, man. Some parents just don't get it, fuck school you don't need it.

Get GED, And do online college and remote work. tell your parents this plan. And elaborate this is best option for yoj

Sad shit, man. Some parents just don't get it, fuck school you don't need it.
Thank you for your support and basedness

Get GED, And do online college and remote work. tell your parents this plan. And elaborate this is best option for yoj
I heard they made the GED test harder :fuk:. But I like this plan :bigbrain:

I heard they made the GED test harder :fuk:. But I like this plan :bigbrain:
2-3 hours of grinding GED bs, should let you pass it in less than a year. It isn't hard, well I haven't taken it but I would guess it can't be that hard

2-3 hours of grinding GED bs, should let you pass it in less than a year. It isn't hard, well I haven't taken it but I would guess it can't be that hard
I could probably pass but I did fail a test twice to get into a class that I already took, so who knows. I'm a bit of a wildcard when it comes to not being an idiot.

School and Uni kill your soul. I was basically an undead in my last years so i kind understand you.
But i do belive that you stepdad is beeing resonable, at least he and your mother didn't try to force you to go school or something.
So maybe, even if thats not what you want, getting a simple job while studying can make your family feel ok about you droping school out.
If you have zero ideias for job, try volunteering again and asking about something more solid around while you do that.
Oh and about your cartoons, do you post them anywhere ?

I just saw that there's already a thread like this but this one's about me.

I always hated school, had few friends, hard time connecting with people, and I'm stupid and lazy so I hate the work too. I wanted to leave as soon as I could, kinda childish but still, being there makes me feel physically ill and I really have no reason to go there, I want to make cartoons and that doesn't require education. When I turned 16 I found out that you can't just drop out at 16 you need parental permission and all that crap (this was last school year but I am still 16 turning 17 soon) I knew I wasn't going to get that so I gave up and decided just to try to graduate.

On Thursday I was feeling like garbage and my oneitis made fun of me. I went home and cried (yes, that was the last straw, I know it's childish and simp behavior and all that, call me what you will, this is what broke me). Yesterday (Friday) My mother was leaving for work and I was leaving for school (we leave at the same time) and I told her how I felt terrible (my stomach felt sick too) and she said she'd be okay if I stayed home.

I told her I didn't want to stay home and I drove to school. I sat in the parking lot for a while, watching the people go by until eventually it was empty, everyone had gone to class. After a while I just decided to drive home. When I got to my driveway I texted my mother and told her that I went home. She called me and asked me about it and I explained to her and she was cool with it. I stayed home Friday.

I don't want to go back. Today I talked to my stepdad about online school he said that would be ok if I was involved in some other extracurriculars and not just staying home all day (totally defeats the purpose). I need a job and want an online one, (it wouldn't work with my stepdad's terms) but I really don't want to go to school. I have no work experience other than volunteering at a library anyway so I doubt I could find an online job anyway. I don't plan on going to school Monday but I don't know how my parents will feel about it.

I'm too tired.
tbh, you can possibly crack the test with even less tudying than I was thinking. Outside the math, all the other stuff you can likely cram in less than 2 months from checking questions here:
https://www.gedpracticequestions.com/

School and Uni kill your soul. I was basically an undead in my last years so i kind understand you.
But i do belive that you stepdad is beeing resonable, at least he and your mother didn't try to force you to go school or something.
So maybe, even if thats not what you want, getting a simple job while studying can make your family feel ok about you droping school out.
If you have zero ideias for job, try volunteering again and asking about something more solid around while you do that.
Oh and about your cartoons, do you post them anywhere ?
I was in the mode of being against my parents and everything about them, but should feel more appreciative about them right now in the options they're giving me. I might just get an in person job.

I haven't posted I don't want people stealing the ideas, all I have of them are some drawings and a lot written jokes for them most of it I haven't written down yet because I can remember it and play scenes of it in my head. I can't post the drawings because even the art style is sorta uniquely my own (as in I have never seen a show animated in that way) and I don't want anyone to steal it, I hate the art style of alot of new (mostly adult) cartoons and they mostly seem the same to me.