Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Quit whining and move THE FUCK on"

C

Celophane

Greycel
You know, on the contrary to a lot of us i don't really hold a grudge for all the rejections i got in life. Maybe a few that were brutal but i really don't care. Maybe i'm just too tired and resigned to even complain about them. Maybe there were too many that it's hard to even remember them. I don't know.
What i do however hold a grudge for is how people refused to help me like their lives depended on it. I never really asked for much. It's not like i told them to suck my dick or something. Just to tell me what's so untaractive about me and how to improve if it's possible. Maybe once or twice i asked if they could let me tag along when they'll go for a beer with their buddies.
At best they downplayed everything, told me i'm an awesome guy, totally not fat, totally not balding, (not that it matters since "know a guy..." totally not a perma-reject so there is nothing for them to point out. Also, i really need therapy for my low self esteem, body dysmorphia and unrealistic expectations from life. They usually agreed to invite me for a beer but then would forget about it and never text me first.
Worst case scenario is me getting mocked into oblivion, called a whiny insecure bitch and other insults like that. They are single too and they don't whine about it, they are virgins and they don't whine about it (that one i got told by a chick who previously bragged about doing anal , no joke), everyone has issues that they don't whine about, children in Africa have it worse than me but they just suck it up and deal with it. If i have such a fucking emotional reaction to something as trivial as not getting my dick wet, then i clearly have a billion emotional issues from autism to sociopathy. And my emotional issues aren't their problem, that's what a therapist is for, not a fucking beer. Get therapy, shut the fuck up, stop whining, move the fuck on, get a fucking hobby. And hire a hooker sex worker. Non professional women aren't a cure for my fragile fucking ego.
Yeah, that's usually how it went. And then people wonder how losers like me end up on incel forums. Mind you, i got this from supposed friends who told me i could trust them and should open up about my issues. For some reason they were always feminist women.

Are you seriously complaining about people complaining?

You should indeed move on, aka stopping any obsession you might have about the foid in particular or the experience itself and realizing it happened solely due to your physical unattractiveness, but that's considerably harder with the average subhuman when basically every experience they have results in that ending and dooms them to eternal isolation. :feelsugh:

JFL at subhumans and other truecel-tier sub 5s thinking approaching foids and acting "alpha" will get them anything other than a harassment charge and public humiliation of an unatrractive man daring to believe he could simply just walk up to a foid and engage in conversation; these grifting redpill PUA Chadlites are as bad as gaslighting foids on delusion... :feelsclown:

Negative traits will be projected on you by foids and most of society due to the horn effect, regardless of what you do; shy and "beta"-like sheltered Chad will still always get more interest. :feelskek:

You should indeed move on, aka stopping any obsession you might have about the foid in particular or the experience itself and realizing it happened solely due to your physical unattractiveness, but that's considerably harder with the average subhuman when basically every experience they have results in that ending and dooms them to eternal isolation. :feelsugh:
Yeah, i guess i did that a while ago. I however can't forgive how normies and feminists bullied and gaslit me into accepting my lot in life instead of just giving me a few tips. I really feel like i could have had a decent life if they just helped me out there. But i had to do it on my own and ended up where i am now

I can hold grudges for a decade, kek

“My good opinion once lost, is lost forever.”
- Mr Darcy

Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice