Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel quirky roastie has never had a boyfriend

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
If shit like this does not fill you with rage then nothing will and you're bluepilled. I won't link it because not one second etc, I gave it a shot and as usual anything made by a woman its boring, incredibly unfunny, takes 20 minutes to get a 10 second point across. I made sure adblock was enabled before watching of course, and it was tolerable putting it on double speed

tl;dr 250 lb linebacker built landwhale cant get boyfriend because she is quirky, also doesnt mention getting railed by 50 chads because that doesnt count

Screenshot 2019 11 10 at 110433 AM

Why is this shit trending

not even going to imagine what's going on in the comment section

Why is this shit trending
>female never had a boyfriend
"You goo girllll. Slayyy queen"
>Male doesnt have a girlfriend
"Maybe if you fixed you gross creepy misogynist attitude you'd get laid"

Cunt can easily get good guy if she lowers her ridiculously high standards.

Volcel but I wouldn't

Women cannot be celibate faxs.

I think the term land whale should only be for obese women. People here call anyone who isn't skinny a land whale, let's be honest.if you wouldn't fuck her you are a volcel

I think the term land whale should only be for obese women. People here call anyone who isn't skinny a land whale, let's be honest.if you wouldn't fuck her you are a volcel
dude i was defensive end in football and she is bigger than half the players. shes morbidly obese, what the fuck.

Attachments

• nintchdbpict000254635129.jpg
    nintchdbpict000254635129.jpg
    880.4 KB · Views: 14
This is morbidly obese
really not helping the stereotype with americans being used to obesity and normalizing it

shes fucking fat is my point. your pic isnt just fat, its abomination tier.

If she never had a boyfriend, then I'm Elvis.

really not helping the stereotype with americans being used to obesity and normalizing it

shes fucking fat is my point. your pic isnt just fat, its abomination tier.
I think some people are just born big though, take those American football defenders, I would say they were fat when they were toddlers, it is genetics for some people.

I think some people are just born big though, take those American football defenders, I would say they were fat when they were toddlers, it is genetics for some people.
In d1-nfl tier all the defenders are on steroids

She still fucks chads, tyrones, changs, chadams, etc

never had a boyfriend usually equals that they just hook up with random Chads.

>female never had a boyfriend
"You goo girllll. Slayyy queen"
>Male doesnt have a girlfriend
"Maybe if you fixed you gross creepy misogynist attitude you'd get laid"
Typical clown world.

dude i was defensive end in football and she is bigger than half the players. shes morbidly obese, what the fuck.
Mate if your American then I imagine you see morbidly obese on a daily basis. This foid is a bit chunky but she's definitely not morbidly obese. Volcel if you wouldn't bang her.

She's Shane Dawson's boyfriend's sister she's statusmaxxed what a retard foid lmfao
She says sexual shit all the time definitely a roastie

She's Shane Dawson's boyfriend's sister she's statusmaxxed what a retard foid lmfao
She says sexual shit all the time definitely a roastie
of course. She's definitely fucked at least 50 Chad's, despite not being in a relationship.

These people are truly indicative of the state of the west right now: the dude is a scrawny pencil necked manlet, literal faggot. While the female counterpart is a linebacker built 250lb massive whore. It's how it goes now

Last edited:
Based downvote.

Women are whores no matter what

Yet another virtue-signaling attention whore trying to go viral on YouTube.

disliking a video helps get their video views btw. counts as the vid getting more interaction and the jewgorithm puts it at the front page.

disliking a video helps get their video views btw. counts as the vid getting more interaction and the jewgorithm puts it at the front page.
okay, I will remove the dislike.

If shit like this does not fill you with rage then nothing will and you're bluepilled. I won't link it because not one second etc, I gave it a shot and as usual anything made by a woman its boring, incredibly unfunny, takes 20 minutes to get a 10 second point across. I made sure adblock was enabled before watching of course, and it was tolerable putting it on double speed

tl;dr 250 lb linebacker built landwhale cant get boyfriend because she is quirky, also doesnt mention getting railed by 50 chads because that doesnt count

View attachment 167178
based downvote

volcel if you wouldn’t impregnate that big healthy fed broad
It's a sign of garbage genetics in females if they're also fat with a frame like that. Taking a look at her fag brother for instance, says it all about the quality of their genes.

Ae4eed27d7f222b4b89d865a405c539dw2000h3000 CR064620002000 SX750 SY750

Gay alien skull, pencil neck, garbage frame. The idea that if the woman's big, the man should be even bigger in reality doesn't always play out like that. It's usually the opposite

It's a sign of garbage genetics in females if they're also fat with a frame like that. Taking a look at her fag brother for instance, says it all about the quality of their genes.

View attachment 167852

Gay alien skull, pencil neck, garbage frame. The idea that if the woman's big, the man should be even bigger in reality doesn't always play out like that. It's usually the opposite
strange but it does seem to happen alot
tbf

strange but it does seem to happen alot
tbf
Yes, the irony in the brother being this scrawny fuck with a shit frame pencil neck while the sister is like backer built is a sign of truly garbage genes, because it's literally supposed to be the other way around. It's also quite common nowadays to see.

I also never had a boyfriend ,
wheres my youtube money ?

Yes, the irony in the brother being this scrawny fuck with a shit frame pencil neck while the sister is like backer built is a sign of truly garbage genes, because it's literally supposed to be the other way around. It's also quite common nowadays to see.
it’s that estrogen in the tap water or i just don’t know

Last edited: