Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

quick tip for anxietycels

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
numb your emotions. dont care what others think about you. give NO fucks, not even ONE. do not smile, do not show emotion. i used to be an easy target as my defence mechanism for being humilating or embarrassed is smiling and it got me nowhere. i kept doing this since september and i have found that i come across as more confident and easygoing. really hate to sound like a shitty redpiller PUA but for those of you who are mainly anxiety cels with around average faces(like me) and decent height or build this can really help you get laid. but for me most importantly you are able to maintain your dignity and be at ease in social situations. im not a complete master but i get better with it everyday.

godspeed fellow incels.

I just have anxiety when im around lots of people. Idk what kind of anxiety that is , i just cant stand large groups.

Virginp0wers2 said:
I just have anxiety when im around lots of people. Idk what kind of anxiety that is , i just cant stand large groups.

i know what you mean. my anxiety used to be so bad i could barely hold cutlery in my hand whilst eating lunch alone without shaking and it dropping. i still fight a war with anxiety. you gotta keep practicing every day. better if you take a walk each day to practice it. trust me even if you improve your ability to not give a fuck 1% each day thats still an improvement. you will feel much better once you have less anxiety. talking to normies without as much as breaking a sweat feels better than orgasms. talking to biocunts without breaking a sweat feels like heaven.

If I do that I get a stupid numb expression on my face and people will take pics of me

I'm basically 3/4 of the way there. 

I feel empty, though.

And besides making my life a little easier to tolerate, it won't gain me anything in the long run.

kodoku said:
If I do that I get a stupid numb expression on my face and people will take pics of me

better than looking like a laughingstock with a fat stupid grin on your face. taking photos is really theyre way of trying to make you grin again to humiliate you. normies are snakes, they will test you but no matter what if you dont give them a reaction they will get tired of it.

Hunter said:
numb your emotions. dont care what others think about you. give NO fucks, not even ONE. do not smile, do not show emotion. i used to be an easy target as my defence mechanism for being humilating or embarrassed is smiling and it got me nowhere. i kept doing this since september and i have found that i come across as more confident and easygoing. really hate to sound like a shitty redpiller PUA but for those of you who are mainly anxiety cels with around average faces(like me) and decent height or build this can really help you get laid. but for me most importantly you are able to maintain your dignity and be at ease in social situations. im not a complete master but i get better with it everyday.

godspeed fellow incels.

It's over

how does one numb emotion

129samot said:
not that easy

try to improve it a little bit each day. dont overthink social situations. just be relaxed. pretend you walk around your house and think about random shit like vidya or anime in your mind whilst walking in campus, school etc

_incelinside said:
It's over

how does one numb emotion

harder said than done. just be casual. pretend where you are is your house all the time.

ps: how tall are you?

QuantumDummy said:
I'm basically 3/4 of the way there. 

I feel empty, though.

And besides making my life a little easier to tolerate, it won't gain me anything in the long run.

then get 4/4 of the way there.

after that bulk up and see what changes. besides its not just a femoid thing. it also improves everything socially and makes your life much easier.

Hunter said:
i know what you mean. my anxiety used to be so bad i could barely hold cutlery in my hand whilst eating lunch alone without shaking and it dropping. i still fight a war with anxiety. you gotta keep practicing every day. better if you take a walk each day to practice it. trust me even if you improve your ability to not give a fuck 1% each day thats still an improvement. you will feel much better once you have less anxiety. talking to normies without as much as breaking a sweat feels better than orgasms. talking to biocunts without breaking a sweat feels like heaven.

I dont go outside unless its to claim NEETbux, im isolation truecel.

Thanks for the advice, appreciate it.

Just don't have anxiety bro

My anxiety disappeared when the derealization kicked in

This shit is just as effective as any other "tips", i.e fucking pointless.

No, you can't just "stop caring", you can't "do a little more each day". It just doesn't fucking work like that lmao, you just can't tell your mind "hey stop being anxious bro lololol". If it doesn't go away itself, then it never will. No fucking tips or videos will EVER change that.
The only thing that helps are hard drugs that PHYSICALLY alter your body, not some useless feel-good BS.

VLÖ said:
This shit is just as effective as any other "tips", i.e fucking pointless.

No, you can't just "stop caring", you can't "do a little more each day". It just doesn't fucking work like that lmao, you just can't tell your mind "hey stop being anxious bro lololol". If it doesn't go away itself, then it never will. No fucking tips or videos will EVER change that.
The only thing that helps are hard drugs that PHYSICALLY alter your body, not some useless feel-good BS.

no shit. you cant get rid of 100% of your anxiety but you can make it easier for you.