Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [QUICK ADVICE] FATCELS. Get in here now, some of you dont even bother to gym. Get to off the couch because you never know.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
So you choose that "drug" over potential ascending. What kind of retard iq do you need to have to do that.

Exactly, if weight was such a choice, it would be the stupidest choice ever. Being fat affects every single part of your life in a negative way.

Why the fuck would anyone "choose to be fat?"

vyvanse helps

Lisdexamfetamine can be prescribed for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults and children six and older, as well as for moderate to severe binge eating disorder in adults.

Exactly, if weight was such a choice, it would be the stupid choice ever. Being fat affects every single part of your life in a negative way.

Why the fuck would anyone "choose to be fat?"
Because they have no self discipline. And they cope with food. You shouldnt be fat in general incel or not.

ONLY GOOD DIET FOR FATTIES

Because they have no self discipline. And they cope with food. You shouldnt be fat in general incel or not.

That's what you think. If they were fat regardless, of their discipline, how would you ever know? It's easy to blame sometime in someone else when you aren't in their shoes.

Yea boyo, keep spitting out nonsense. Unless you have a disorder you shouldnt be reaching unhealthy body fat amounts.
That's what you think. If they were fat regardless, of their discipline, how would you ever know? It's easy to blame sometime in someone else when you aren't in their shoes.

Not necessarily true. Hunger is a basic tenet that has been with us since the beginning of time.

Saying you can control your hunger is ignoring millions of years of evolution.

The basic problem with obesity is increased access to calories and processed foods. The obesity epidemic is a modern phenomena. Most people have no problems losing weight. If more people switched to veganism they would stay lean. But people pig out on calorie dense, hyperpalatable foods instead. The type of food that doesn´t even require chewing.

The basic problem with obesity is increased access to calories and processed foods. The obesity epidemic is a modern phenomena. Most people have no problems losing weight. If more people switched to veganism they would stay lean. But people pig out on calorie dense, hyperpalatable foods instead. The type of food that doesn´t even require chewing.
He doesnt want to listen. You cant help someone that doesnt want help.

You don't need to go to the gym to lose weight. Just eat for 1 hour each day and water fast for 23 hours. I tried that for a week and I lost one pound per day.

:feelsgah: lul

You don't need to go to the gym to lose weight. Just eat for 1 hour each day and water fast for 23 hours. I tried that for a week and I lost one pound per day.
Are you seeing facial improvements? General health improvements?

Yea boyo, keep spitting out nonsense. Unless you have a disorder you shouldnt be reaching unhealthy body fat amounts.

It isn't nonsense. It's just a hard truth to swallow. Because if fat people are fat though no choice of their own, that means you aren't fat through no choice of your own.

So it's you ego not letting you see the truth. It has to be fat people not working hard enough!

If you admit that then that means you hate people for a bad reason, not because of choice, but because you're prejudiced.

Being in shape never got me laid but I did get treated better overall tbh. You know whats worse than a turbo manlet? A fat turbo manlet. Its hard losing weight though since food is a god tier cope and if you have nothing else its hard to get rid of excess weight.

Are you seeing facial improvements? General health improvements?
Yes my face looked less baby faced and more masculine. Sharper jawline. It definitely went up 2 or 3 points. But I gained the weight back unfortunately.

It isn't nonsense. It's just a hard truth to swallow. Because if fat people are fat though no choice of their own, that means you aren't fat through no choice of your own.

So it's you ego not letting you see the truth. It has to be fat people not working hard enough!

If you admit that then that means you hate people for a bad reason, not because of choice, but because you're prejudiced.
Most times UNLESS YOU HAVE DISORDER. You are fat through the CHOICES you make. The foods you CHOOSE etc.
Being in shape never got me laid but I did get treated better overall tbh. You know whats worse than a turbo manlet? A fat turbo manlet. Its hard losing weight though since food is a god tier cope and if you have nothing else its hard to get rid of excess weight.
Thank you, proof that it is a positive thing.

Its bullshit. You lose weight at a unhealthy rate.
Unhealthy why? There is literally no proof against using this. You get all the calories you need from your fat and get electrolytes from sodium. It's literally perfect

Yes my face looked less baby faced and more masculine. Sharper jawline. It definitely went up 2 or 3 points. But I gained the weight back unfortunately.
There we fucking go. Thank you. JFL at retards saying fat isnt a choice in most cases.
Thank you.

I was skinny and my bones were recessed like a crouzon syndrome kid

Unhealthy why? There is literally no proof against using this. You get all the calories you need from your fat and get electrolytes from sodium. It's literally perfect
Sure, if you just want to lose fat go for it. But if you are trying to build muscle and lose fat its not that good.

Sure, if you just want to lose fat go for it. But if you are trying to build muscle and lose fat its not that good.
You can get right onto that afterwards. Women would rather have a skinny chad than ripped normie after all

You can get right onto that afterwards. Women would rather have a skinny chad than ripped normie after all
Yea man, either way I am happy that you promote losing weight.

Most times UNLESS YOU HAVE DISORDER. You are fat through the CHOICES you make. The foods you CHOOSE etc.

Thank you, proof that it is a positive thing.

That isn't the current science though. You can't cry science if the science doesn't support your points.

Your body has hormones that tell you when you are hungry. Your body has hormones that tell you when you are full.

Your body burns off calories at different rates than another persons.

None of these are choices - your body regulates independently off any effort you put in.

That isn't the current science though. You can't cry science if the science doesn't support your points.

Your body has hormones that tell you when you are hungry. Your body has hormones that tell you when you are full.

None of these are choices that your body regulates independently off any effort you put in.
No shit, your body burns of calories at a certain rate dependent on your genetics. If you go gym your body will burn for fat because it needs to recover the muscles which equals to losing more fat.

You are denying people her actually losing fat and being healthy. A guy here literally added 2 smv points. Stay delusional bro, you are just sad that someone made a post about this and you feel offended.

None of these are choices that your body regulates independently off any effort you put in.

So you are saying that we don´t have free will when it comes to food intake? I can actually go for days without food.

:feelsahh: ngl I'm all about losing weight at an unhealthy rate
bro, as long as it gets you to your desired body go for it.
So you are saying that we don´t have free will when it comes to food intake? I can actually go for days without food.
He probably felt personally attacked by this thread. Let him be.

bro, as long as it gets you to your desired body go for it.

He probably felt personally attacked by this thread. Let him be.
he is just gigacoping tbh. even as a fat fuck who has very little impulse control at the end of the day its still my fault for being so fat :cryfeels:

There we fucking go. Thank you. JFL at retards saying fat isnt a choice in most cases.
Thank you.
It is a choice but you have to be really hopeless to make that choice. A few months ago I wasn't overweight but one of my onitises was acting like I didn't exist. And that made me think that it's pointless to do my omad diet. So I started eating again.

Say you have a pair of thin parents. They have a baby. They give it up for adoption.

The baby gets put with a family that is 400 pounds each. They also have a baby.

Is the adopted baby going to look more like the biological parents?

Or will the 400 pound family teach the adoptive kid "bad habits" so the baby will grow up fat like the adoptive parents?

What would happen if you put the 400 pound family's baby with the thin parents?

Which baby will be fat? Which baby will be thin?

he is just gigacoping tbh. even as a fat fuck who has very little impulse control at the end of the day its still my fault for being so fat :cryfeels:
He felt attacked by this thread as I said earlier. Fatcels here dont like it when they are called out on their laziness in most cases, SOME HAVE DISORDERS YES. But most of the time they are lazy, its like they dont want to potentially ascend.
Say you have a pair of thin parents. They have a baby. They give it up for adoption.

The baby gets put with a family that is 400 pounds each. They also have a baby.

Is the adopted baby going to look more like the biological parents?

Or will the 400 pound family teach the adoptive kid "bad habits" so the baby will grow up fat like the adoptive parents?
Are you a child to still be influenced by your parents? Fuck off, you are conscious enough to know what decisions you are making. Nobody here is under 12 to be influenced by parents. JFL at you being proven wrong by numerous memebers yet still being deluded to your own shit.

He felt attacked by this thread as I said earlier. Fatcels here dont like it when they are called out on their laziness in most cases, SOME HAVE DISORDERS YES. But most of the time they are lazy, its like they dont want to potentially ascend.
I'd say a lot of times fatcels are addicted to food and are violently defensive of giving it up. its like alcoholics that get angry if you suggest drinking less or pothead who get mad when you suggest pot isn't great for you health wise. Its easier to pretend like you don't have a choice when really its just a very hard change.

Are you a child to still be influenced by your parents? Fuck off, you are conscious enough to know what decisions you are making. Nobody here is under 12 to be influenced by parents. JFL at you being proven wrong by numerous memebers yet still being deluded to your own shit.

You didn't answer the question.

This thread is bullshit. As a 20pound overweight fatcel

Skinny 60 pounds incels wonder how a fat guy or a muscular guy can fit 3000 calories in him daily, while the fat one wonders how the skinny one can resist the temptation to eat.

It's really hard to get disciplined when you are an incel and there's literally no point to it.

Also junk food being bad for you is bullshit. As long as you hit your macros, you can get all vitamins and calories you need from it. You can even lose weight with it. It being bad is literally bullshit from mom forums. It's all the calories you eat

I'd say a lot of times fatcels are addicted to food and are violently defensive of giving it up. its like alcoholics that get angry if you suggest drinking less or pothead who get mad when you suggest pot isn't great for you health wise. Its easier to pretend like you don't have a choice when really its just a very hard change.
Agreed, you just have to put your mental game on. Its not impossible as that idiot makes it seem.

Absolutely true. I cut down a lot over the summer and life has been so much easier for me.

This thread is bullshit. As a 20pound overweight fatcel

Skinny 60 pounds incels wonder how a fat guy or a muscular guy can fit 3000 calories in him daily, while the fat one wonders how the skinny one can resist the temptation to eat.

It's really hard to get disciplined when you are an incel and there's literally no point to it.

Also junk food being bad for you is bullshit. As long as you hit your macros, you can get all vitamins and calories you need from it. You can even lose weight with it. It being bad is literally bullshit from mom forums. It's all the calories you eat
Thats why IF IT FITS YOUR MACROS is one of the easier methods to lose weight. Its really hard but the potential of ascending should be enough motivation for anyone.

I'll answer it for you.

If you put a thin parents baby with a 400 pound family, they grow up to be thin like their parents.

If you put a 400 pound family's baby with a thin family, the baby grows up to be fat like the biological parents.

If you take identical twins, split them up, and put them with different families, they will look like their parents regardless of the families you put them with and each other. Even though they didn't grow up together at all.

You didn't answer the question.
I answered your question, after a certain age people start to have general knowledge of whats bad or good. I am arguing with a fucking wall, why am I bothering, please read all the people that have improved their lives losing weight on this thread and go argue with them too.

This is why you are fat. Processed food is baby food for adults. You don´t need teeth do ingest thousands of calories of that in a few minutes. Even Hitler knew how important proper food is. He was vegan.

Absolutely true. I cut down a lot over the summer and life has been so much easier for me.
You cant say that br0. You are not allowed to say your life has improved by losing weight, certain people here get offended.

I answered your question, after a certain age people start to have general knowledge of whats bad or good. I am arguing with a fucking wall, why am I bothering, please read all the people that have improved their lives losing weight on this thread and go argue with them too.

So why doesn't happen sometime and not other times?

The fat baby decides to eat more never knowing their parents?

This is why you are fat. Processed food is baby food for adults. You don´t need teeth do ingest thousands of calories of that in a few minutes. Even Hitler knew how important proper food is. He was vegan.
People should go argue with Dr Kim Williams if they think they are so smart about it. He knows having a proper diet is key incel or not.

Let's talk science bro. Come on.

You cant say that br0. You are not allowed to say your life has improved by losing weight, certain people here get offended.

Br0 if you want to sit on the couch and est cheetos all day then by all means go ahead and prove IT correct. Even if you don't ascend by gymaxxinng you will have a life that's much easier to live if you are fit.

Thats why IF IT FITS YOUR MACROS is one of the easier methods to lose weight. Its really hard but the potential of ascending should be enough motivation for anyone.
I was on a streak doing OMAD with a low carb diet, quite a lot of protein for 7 days. Then I went outside and saw some of my old colleagues with girlfriends. They all looked good, and also were much taller than me. I just became really depressed and stopped.

Since then I had multiple periods where depression got me down. Fuck this man, fuck looking good, I just want to fit in clothes I like, but it never lasts more than a week
First of all I am a traditionalcel from my country. All the food I eat comes from my grandparents since they have a farm.
Second of all, fuck off with your vegan bullshit retard

So why doesn't happen sometime and not other times?

The fat baby decides to eat more never knowing their parents?
Where'd you get this bullshit from

Br0 if you want to sit on the couch and est cheetos all day then by all means go ahead and prove IT correct. Even if you don't ascend by gymaxxinng you will have a life that's much easier to live if you are fit.
People dont want to hear that. Stop speaking about it, they want to remain fat by choice because they have no self respect or self discipline. And some of them complain about not wanting landwhales.