Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Quick 12 min B's IQ test

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
36/50
I have around 135 IQ according to mensas online test for reference

I got 14 out of 50 but English is not my mother language so this test doesnt mean jackshit for me

Oh well, at least you’re able to make rent and buy copes right?
I mainly book,food,gym, Meditation/occult cope nowadays. But most copes become boring past the first 1000 hours. But nothing can be done about that but accepting it.

It's really brutal, the older you get, the less novel experiences you can have and your serotonin receptors become more and more jaded meaning it literally becomes harder to cope the older you are. This world is really unfair, we with the worst genes, the most predictable boring shit tier life, can't even cope in peace.

"
Once you grow older you just become senseless zombie and life becomes bland, dull and basic.

This is an extremely blunt way to put it. Currently studying public health — but in my neuroscience class we talked about the effects of aging on the brain. First off, your statement actually has a strong foundation in science. Research has shown that as you age, your serotonin receptor levels decrease on average 55% percent. 18 ->76 yo. Energy levels drop, your interest and drive just go down, metabolism decreases, hormones like testosterone etc. The brain shrinks with increasing age and there are changes at all levels from molecules to morphology. Incidence of stroke, white matter lesions, and dementia also rise with age, as does level of memory impairment and there are changes in levels of neurotransmitters and hormones. (Source)This would explain partly why people become so boring and lifeless once they start hitting their 30s. It’s why your early 20s are called your “prime”. You can never recreate those energy levels. Once it’s gone, it’s gone forever."

this is the wonderlich test for the NFL right?

46, though i have taken it before
is the mensas one accurate?
no IQ tests are accurate except for ones administered by psychologists
even then, they are useless.

I mainly book,food,gym, Meditation/occult cope nowadays. But most copes become boring past the first 1000 hours. But nothing can be done about that but accepting it.

It's really brutal, the older you get, the less novel experiences you can have and your serotonin receptors become more and more jaded meaning it literally becomes harder to cope the older you are. This world is really unfair, we with the worst genes, the most predictable boring shit tier life, can't even cope in peace.

"
Once you grow older you just become senseless zombie and life becomes bland, dull and basic.

This is an extremely blunt way to put it. Currently studying public health — but in my neuroscience class we talked about the effects of aging on the brain. First off, your statement actually has a strong foundation in science. Research has shown that as you age, your serotonin receptor levels decrease on average 55% percent. 18 ->76 yo. Energy levels drop, your interest and drive just go down, metabolism decreases, hormones like testosterone etc. The brain shrinks with increasing age and there are changes at all levels from molecules to morphology. Incidence of stroke, white matter lesions, and dementia also rise with age, as does level of memory impairment and there are changes in levels of neurotransmitters and hormones. (Source)This would explain partly why people become so boring and lifeless once they start hitting their 30s. It’s why your early 20s are called your “prime”. You can never recreate those energy levels. Once it’s gone, it’s gone forever."
fuck, I already less joy from my copes rn which is vidya and TV than I did when I was younger and I’m only fucking 17. I can’t imagine what I’ll do once I’m older. Fuck.
this is the wonderlich test for the NFL right?

mfw u mog me on this and in height, truly over for me

gave up at the first question

Alrighty, lemme take
28/50.. skipped most math questions
tbh I think whether low IQ or high IQ the trucels play Vidya and let their brain become even worse by rotting
I play vidya at least 12 hours a day everyday

Last edited:
This test is quite simple.