Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion QUESTION

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
why are some of you or most of you take pride in something you weren't even part of or even existed in those times or the things you have no control over like race and the nations you happen to born in or you physical appearance that you are given.

for example
some guy creates some useful thing
and you happen to be same the race and country as him
so you walk around other people thinking that you're better for something you didn't even do in the first place.

my target audience
basically people with fake ass pride

“Pride should be reserved for something you achieve or obtain on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth. Being Irish isn't a skill... it's a fucking genetic accident. You wouldn't say I'm proud to be 5'11"; I'm proud to have a pre-disposition for colon cancer.”

― George Carlin

Last edited:
The same applies to intelligence and talent

George Carlin just once just use his comedy stages to go on a rant against Israel. Absolutely based.
Some of the shit he says is retarded, but at least he has critical thinking skills.

this is why i don't care when @ThoughtfulCel says cumskins. i couldn't care less about the white race and white women when they treat me like shit

I'm proud to be blackpilled misogynistic incel and on the right side of history tbh.

tfw fucking irish

Tenor 1

Agreed, the thing that irks me the most is when people get proud when their favorite football team/sports team wins a match

JFL at the players, managers, club owners making millions, while you sit and rot at home like a brainwashed mindless consumer stuffing your face with cheetos

Agreed, the thing that irks me the most is when people get proud when their favorite football team/sports team wins a match

JFL at the players, managers, club owners making millions, while you sit and rot at home like a brainwashed mindless consumer stuffing your face with cheetos
yeah sports fans are one of the most simple minded slaves

But isn't blackpill based on this, people genuinely take pride in these things cos life is easier and they get respect, social acceptance based on this, even breeding opportunities like in JBW

But isn't blackpill based on this, people genuinely take pride in these things cos life is easier and they get respect, social acceptance based on this, even breeding opportunities like in JBW
what i'm talking about is common sense and the meaning of pride