Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question; Your story of your worst MOGGING ever?

• Thread starter Kia Loser Cruiser
  • Start date
K

Kia Loser Cruiser

Banned
-
Specifically, what's the worst ass mogging you ever got beat down with?

Here's mine. At a nice restaurant in New York City, on a class trip.

A TEN STACEY cheerleader from my junior class saw Brady Quinn come in the door. He was a qb at Notre Dame, but now a fox tv guy.

HE MOGGED the shit out of me. I looked like a rotten bag of dog piss next to that guy.

SHE gushed oh look, it's Brady Quinn........And literally I had never heard of him.

STORY SHE TOLD LATER WAS SHE SOAKED HER PANTIES ON THE SPOT.

i get mogged whenever i go outside but its especially brutal when i got to an academic institution , since there are a lot of chads there

i get mogged whenever i go outside but its especially brutal when i got to an academic institution , since there are a lot of chads there
Another mog hotspot is standing next to a few roided up cops on the street.

Had to teach together with a massive Chad once. We were often standing in front of the class together. The juxtaposition, right in front of everyone to see, was absolutely brutal.

There was also a beautiful hapa Stacy foid teaching, and the foid would always chat with the Chad, but never with me. I initiated conversation with her sometimes but she just did not reciprocate.

A former coworker mogged me with his fucking girlfriend on his first day at that job, i kinda liked him during the shift, we were just talking getting ready to leave and this foid knocks on the door, i was about to tell her to fuck off we were already closed, but then that guy waves at her and i saw them go together handholding and kissing, that pissed me off, that guy wasn't even that good looking maybe 6/10 at best and even that piece of shit was getting pussy :reeeeee:

Taller foid shoulder bumped me hard and laughed to her friend, and a group of young foids threw straws at me at a restaraunt in front of my family :feelsrope:

People getting 200+ likes on linkedin because they graduated with a good grade and post some kind of semi emotional story. While I have similar looks and would get 0 likes on a graduation story.

While some say that status is irrelevant and looks are all. I think that status does matter. She wouldnt have soaked her panties if he wasnt whoever the fuck he was. But see the shitty part about this is that you need looks and good genetics to achieve good status :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Before covid started ,I went out of state for a family vacation and I quickly came to the realization that there was no single ethnic or person of color around at all in upstate New York.The mountain views and huge open fields filled with lakes were beautiful though but at the price of the brutal mogging that was about to take place.We finally arrived at the beautiful town of lake Placid.You think Santa Barbara is bad?JUST FUCKING LOL.I went into the marketplace and holy shit white chads and stacies everywhere.Literal model tier stacies with booty shorts and crop tops walking around with logan paul look alikes.Even little kids mogged me,I was so fucking out of place as a manlet curry with his family that it was noticable,like a deer in a field of snow.I tried to keep it gangsta tho because i am a thuggmaxxed curry who lived in brooklyn but on the inside i was trembling in genuine fear.I will never leave nyc again.

this is probs my biggest mog to date,especially since im an extreme shut in.The massive sea of white chads and stacies will forever stay imprinted in my mind.

Last edited:
6'9 bartender. Spoke to one random student when I was out drinking, asked his height, said 6'8. I Think he frauded a bit since no one can tell couple inches at that height. Will never know the truth. I would have guessed him 6'6-6'7. He didnt look nearly as gigantic as the bartender. I think the bartender said he was a on a bit of a raised platform though

Heightmog is always the most brutal. It's brutal when you are 6'1, I don't know how 5'5'cels handle it