Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Question] Whats a good college major?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I’m not sure what I should do. Most options are open to me since I’m pretty smart and get good grades usually. Tried programming for 2 years but that shits too hard. The big question is should I go into an interesting one like history/philosophy or should I suck it up and do boring STEMshit? I honest don’t know what the best move is. I don’t want to rope from boredom but I don’t want to end up in some dead end cucked job like a teacher. Maybe I’d be a good therapist, I wouldn’t cuck out and report people. I know psychology decently well. I dunno. I’d like some advice from collegecels pls

highschoolcel so I have no idea BUT incel as therapist jfl you'll get fired on the first day

highschoolcel so I have no idea BUT incel as therapist jfl you'll get fired on the first day
I should tell all my patients to go ER :feelshmm:

Gender studies

The real issue is gonna be dealing with the immense amount of suifuel and mogging you'll experience at a university (may be different if its a community college or online)

If you think you can handle the constant suifuel, then yeah i would go with something thatll be lucrative. Otherwise you may want to go with something easier. If you end up succumbing to suifuel and depression theres a good chance you end up roping or dropping out before you finish, making it all a total waste. The effects of clinical depression on memory and cognition are well documented.

STEM isn't worth it unless u actually enjoy what ur learning, but really smart people can get by without enjoying it

im retarded but my autistic obsession with the content evens it out

dont ask others to give advice for what you want to do. You should know deep down what path is your destiny

Do something technical. Electronics is a field where you can have the skills to pay the bills without having to go through a bunch of bullshit apprentice and regulation stuff.

Idk man, maybe STEM if you're smart enough, maybe consider a trade if you like working with your hands/ doing shit outside.
Just go through your uni's list of majors and cross out each one you don't like, and look into the ones you may like or consider doing

Halal studies.

If you don't have any specific interests than join a Trading school instead of taking student loans and ldaring for 4 years.
Don't take Philosophy/arts bullshit, you won't get a job.
As a BlackPilled incel you should start wealthmaxxing as fast as possible. Enjoying NEETdom in your 40s fucking and hookers should be your life goal

Trade school, or something. Look up whatever is valuable and hiring in your area. I went to school for STEM, but I'm a fast food worker, so fat load of good that did me. Though, it might be my autism and lack of social connections that are holding me back, so I don't know.
You should know deep down what path is your destiny
What if, hypothetically, you don't know?

Maybe I’d be a good therapist, I wouldn’t cuck out and report people. I know psychology decently well. I dunno. I’d like some advice from collegecels pls
If one of your clients roped and you didn't report, you'd get a lawsuit on your ass and most likely go to prison. That's the only reason therapists report.

i hear theres lots of promise in the roping major

you fucking kill yourself faggot

I haven't reached that stage in life so it's hard for me to say. I'll probably study physics.

Aerospace engineering or nuclear engineering tbh ngl

Don’t do anything “therapy” related as a incel. Just pick a major that isn’t too foid heavy that usually means it’s somewhat usefull and not for foids to suck and fuck chad during college.

Don’t do anything “therapy” related as a incel. Just pick a major that isn’t too foid heavy that usually means it’s somewhat usefull and not for foids to suck and fuck chad during college.
accounting tbh :feelshmm: :feelskek: