Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question: What does replying someones avi mean?

nasser22

nasser22

Dotpilled poopcel
-
I am kind of autistic and dont understand what it mean's

Sometimes it is used in a similar way to emojis, to signify emotions/mood of the conversation. For example someone replying me with my avi might mean they are telling me to kms, or alternatively the post I made was suicidefuel etc.
Other times though it is mostly just postmaxx, filler reply
Rarely it is posted when the avi is considered ironic or otherwise noteworthy in juxtaposition with the post.

It normally happens when the avi is more interesting than the post.

Or they are using it to mock you.

They’re mocking u

Sometimes it is used in a similar way to emojis, to signify emotions/mood of the conversation. For example someone replying me with my avi might mean they are telling me to kms, or alternatively the post I made was suicidefuel etc.
Rarely it is posted when the avi is considered ironic or otherwise noteworthy in juxtaposition with the post.
tl;dr

It means they appreciate my pink, rectangular form.

I dont know but its funny

:feelsautistic:

It means that the avi usually relates in someway to the persons post.

Or just for chits and giggles tbh ngl boyos.

I do it to certain users here all the time just because their avi is funny ngl tbh boyos tbh.

@Over_this_Life
@Dregster666

idk this started with my avi and im not exactly sure what it means, it just sort of happened

It’s a form of bullying that is tolerated here.