Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question to oldcels (30+): How is your relation to your family ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I would like to know how your family treats you. Are they dissapointed after realising you will not find "the right one" ? Did they cut ties to you or did you cut ties to them ? Or are they okay with you being an undesirable subhuman and accepted it ?

They feel pity and consider me mentally stunted or immature, im not sure which.

Do you still have contact to them ?
I still live with two of my siblings because we are all failures. My cousins who all have spouses and children, treat me like im a 10yo. I dont really keep any contacts of my own will, but i see them sometimes in the church.

I still live with two of my siblings because we are all failures. My cousins who all have spouses and children, treat me like im a 10yo. I dont really keep any contacts of my own will, but i see them sometimes in the church.
brootal. May i ask how old you are and hows your relation to your parents ?

brootal. May i ask how old you are and hows your relation to your parents ?
Soon 37 but my maturity level is not older than a 20yo jfl. I speak to my father only if i have to. My mom died 8 years ago, i think. As you get older, the less you care to keep up the appearance and for what other people think about you.

From your position an 40yo seems old, serious and mature, but you will see once you near it that we dont change much. Experiences are what gives maturity, not age.

Last edited:
Soon 37 but my maturity level is not older than a 20yo jfl. I speak to my father only if i have to. My mom died 8 years ago, i think. As you get older, the less you care to keep up the appearance and for what other people think about you.

From your position an 40yo seems old, serious and mature, but you will see once you near it that we dont change much. Experiences are what gives maturity, not age.
brootal. I cant imagine being 30, let alone 35. I feel both mature and immature at the same time, maybe you know what i mean

brootal. I cant imagine being 30, let alone 35. I feel both mature and immature at the same time, maybe you know what i mean

When I was 20, 30 felt like far away. I imagined I'd be an old man by then. The next day, I was 30.

You won't see it coming.

When I was 20, 30 felt like far away. I imagined I'd be an old man by then. The next day, I was 30.

You won't see it coming.
Brootal, how old are you now ?

Brootal, how old are you now ?

See you believe that the gap between 20 and 30 will be as big as the gap between 10 and 20.

That's not the case.

More change occurred in your life between the ages of 17 and 20 than there will between 20 and 30.

After you've reached a certain level of maturity, you're just the same guy, nothing changes anymore.

See you believe that the gap between 20 and 30 will be as big as the gap between 10 and 20.

That's not the case.

More change occurred in your life between the ages of 17 and 20 than there will between 20 and 30.

After you've reached a certain level of maturity, you're just the same guy, nothing changes anymore.
brutal, i need to rope before im 40