Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question to niggers and brown-cels : have you ever thought about bleaching your skin?

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
i don't really have a problem with my skin since it's not dark or brown but i have thought about bleaching so maybe it can become truly white. the problem is that no one is doing this shit where i live and i really don't know if it can help or just destroy your skin.
have you ever thought about doing it?

I did but since I am a manlet and have health issues. Don't want to risk skin cancer and other issues.

i don't really have a problem with my skin since it's not dark or brown but i have thought about bleaching so maybe it can become truly white. the problem is that no one is doing this shit where i live and i really don't know if it can help or just destroy your skin.
have you ever thought about doing it?
Not exactly skin bleaching, but i have thought of buying things like bath sponge things that scratch your skin to make it lighter

is it really possible? i want my pale skin from arms and legs back, sunburned it working :reeeeee:

it's all cope because you will still inhib nigger traits like low iq n shiet.
Plus toilets will still be able to tell that you are a nigger and that you tried to bleach, they'll probably jfl at you for still being a nigger

over

Plus toilets will still be able to tell that you are a nigger and that you tried to bleach, they'll probably jfl at you for still being a nigger

over
I thought whores love that big nigger dick?

i am already half white so i do have caucasian features.

I did but since I am a manlet and have health issues. Don't want to risk skin cancer and other issues.
How much money would you give to be 6'2 and 19 years old?

Btw are tallfags more likely to be a manager (that's where the money is in tech)

No it’s cucked and pointless. I’d just look like an albino african. I have no issues with my melanin anyway.

How much money would you give to be 6'2 and 19 years old?

Btw are tallfags more likely to be a manager (that's where the money is in tech)

I'll still look like a flat nosed potruding jaw monkey

I'm Iraqi but white as fuck already

My arm

no, too cucked.

non-whitecels are so low IQ they want to be more like whitecels

I just want to be tall. I am too white for curry standards:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Nah I love my olive skin lmao. One of the features I have which isn't subhuman. It's my height I want to increase.

Yeah. Literally just earlier today Michael Jackson maxxing was on my mind, don’t know if it’s a good idea though cause I’m a dark-skinned currycel