Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The final solution for all deathnic browncels

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-

Finally we will ascend and leave the cancerous shithole called Latinamerica

Meladerm isn't a nootropic.

Washes the shit right off your skin incredible

skin tone is not the reason your incel. It's because your ugly

I wonder how many forms of skin cancer this'll give you after a few months of usage! :feelskek:

Either way, even brown-skinned, 6'2 Chadpreet is slaying; that pale colour would look quite unsightly on the more Australoid-influenced curry, and still wouldn't alleviate the problems with bone structure and height... :feelsjuice:

Though JFL at ethnics thinking of their melanin as "toxins"; perhaps quite apt for many, though. :feelshehe:

There's no solution your just gonna end up looking like a failed science experiment whitening your skin

Yearly Salary increased by 75% after this

It's not wrong. :feelzez:
Society has a prejudice against brown colored individuals, being incel and brown is being doomed to a life of suffering and rejection

Society has a prejudice against brown colored individuals, being incel and brown is being doomed to a life of suffering and rejection
I didn't attempt to disprove any of those points in my original post. :feelshehe:

only monobenzone is permanent and actually works , everything else is bullshit scam

only monobenzone is permanent and actually works
It tried it. It only works for vitiligocels, not regular shitskins.

Whiter skin won’t make you taller.