Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment question to incels with an healthy lifestyle

TheReaper

TheReaper

Legend
★★
why?
spirituality is being debunked by science and it's obvious that there's no reward for a moral behavior(quite the opposite).
the long term happiness achievable through a fulfilling life is impossible due to our inability to have meaningful romantic and social relathionships,
so why reject hedonism that, for us, is the only way to obtain a momentary well-being?
of course i'm not speaking about injecting heroin in your veins(that's simply dumb), but since happiness is mostly a matter of brain chemistry, why aren't you "cheating the system" and stealing every single drop of happiness you can before the inevitable end?
and we should also consider another thing, the fact that maybe a long life (80 or 90 years) is not even desirable for us.

Because they're normie tier facewise and still have hope.

Because they're normie tier facewise and still have hope.
yes but there are even legitimate trucels who are abstaining from physical pleasures...
i think because of moral beliefs that i don't understand

yes but there are even legitimate trucels who are abstaining from physical pleasures...
They're delusional tbh. I just wanna die as soon as possible.

It is hard to override your belief system with hedonism in an instant, but it does seem to slowly sink in for a lot of people.
And why the hell not heroin, you said its dumb but its an instant pleasure is it not? Nothing really matters so why not?

I have no hope, but I have shekels that I like to spend on traveling and whoring. Traveling and whoring is difficult when you are an obese diabetic fuck with no legs. So I try not to be an obese diabetic fuck.

And why the hell not heroin, you said its dumb but its an instant pleasure is it not? Nothing really matters so why not?
I enjoy physical pleasure but I still apply a cost/benefits analysis.
and since heroin is extremely addictive, and the abstinence from it is a torture I came to the conclusion that there are better drugs.

Then don't abstain from it, just take it till you die ngl

You could apply this sort of argument to everything you choose to do or not do
a lot of people enjoy holding a moral belief and therefore abstaining from things like drinking or drugs or crime etc idk

Then don't abstain from it
but that doesn't entirely depends from me.
in a hypothetical scenario where I end up not having money or not finding a pusher, i'm fucked.
tobacco,weed and mdma are way more balanced and definitly a better choice

but that doesn't entirely depends from me.
in a hypothetical scenario where I end up not having money or not finding a pusher, i'm fucked.
tobacco,weed and mdma are way more balanced and definitly a better choice
yeah but honestly even tobacco and alcohol have the same issue, not as bad but withdrawal from most things are hell, so going full hedonist might still result in pain but yet a lot of people go all in

Hedonism isn't a necessary cope for all

Hedonism isn't a necessary cope for all
no spirituality,no happiness,no pleasure.
the only thing left is escapism, that maybe is the better cope as long as it last.

I have to keep my weight down because my genetics make me very susceptible to sleep apnea.

Define healthy lifestyle

Define healthy lifestyle
no drugs,no alcohol,no tobacco,no junk food,daily physical activity, reasonable sleep pattern, no compulsive masturation,in general not indulging too much in physical pleasure and leading an active life

no drugs,no alcohol,no tobacco,no junk food,daily physical activity, reasonable sleep pattern, no compulsive masturation,in general not indulging too much in physical pleasure and leading an active life
I doubt I would consider myself incel doing good shit like this

I think hedonismmaxxing too much makes it less enjoyable in the long run, you end up building a tolerance and you need more and more pleasure in order to be satisfied. I find I am mentally and physically better when I restrain myself. Unfortunately I tend to be SHIT at restraining myself and I hedonismmaxx naturally.

Oh then I more or less do this. It's quite simple, i need to so that I may reach a couple goals. Were all incels here right, so we should be all working hard to upset the system. It's not about happiness, it's about upholding the truth.

Oh then I more or less do this. It's quite simple, i need to so that I may reach a couple goals. Were all incels here right, so we should be all working hard to upset the system. It's not about happiness, it's about upholding the truth.
how are we going to fuck up the system by living an ascetic and healthy lifestyle?
I could stop being a consumer if I wanted but it won't change a thing in the grand scheme.

Fat people disgust me so i don' wanna be fat. I don't care abuot anything else.

how are we going to fuck up the system by living an ascetic and healthy lifestyle?
I could stop being a consumer if I wanted but it won't change a thing in the grand scheme.
Your not understanding what I'm saying but im not going to say it out right for reasons. But I also believe that you should do what ever you want. You want happiness? Alright go get happiness. You said doing heroin is dumb but it being dumb does not matter. If you want to do something, do it just know the consequences and if you really want it. It's your life.

Why don't you just rope? All your pain and suffering this existential nightmare would end if you believe consciousness ceases to exist after death.

Why don't you just rope? All your pain and suffering this existential nightmare would end if you believe consciousness ceases to exist after death.
because I'm a pussy and I'm not really suffering at the moment, I'm just in a state of complete apathy and detachment from reality.
and beside that override the will to live is not as simple as people in this community make it seem.
everyone on this site has alreay reached the rational conclusion that life is undesirable for us, but as you can see we're still here.

My life seems healthy

They still have hope that things may get better. I personally stopped caring. I eat junkfood all the time. I stay awake till 3.00/4.00 AM. I don't workout (except taking long walks that are necessary for my mental health). I fap as much as I want/ can. Death doesn't frighten me. In fact, I really welcome it. I hope I'm gonna die by a heart attack or sth like that in my late thirties or early forties. I don't want to live for more than 40 years in this absurd and cruel world tbh.

I feel less depressed when I follow a healthy lifestyle, my copes become somewhat enjoyable when I'm less depressed

It’s possible to eat junk food while being healthy, maybe once every few days or something.
honestly it feels better to be healthy than not being healthy. If you’ve ever been fat you’ll realize that it fucking blows, and that everything feels harder to do.

I have a reasonable sleep schedule because being sleep deprived makes my brain feel like it’s on fire, it feels better to sleep at a regular time