Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Question to Ethnics: Do you hate your own race and wish you were white?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11318
  • Start date

Do you hate your own race and wish you were white?

• Yes

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters
And I don't know why we would need stats specifically trying to find race, income, and celibacy rates all in one study, I already linked you the above links that showed you income and sex frequency are related.
Because if claiming that blacks get laid more is dishonest because theyre poorer/less educated/whatever its also dishonest to assume that if they were as rich as whites theyd be getting laid less

Claiming that:
Poor/less educated/whatever people get laid more > blacks are poorer/less educated/whatever > therefore blacks actually get laid more only because theyre poorer, sexually they are actually less successful than whites

is just making huge leaps in logic

For that to be true we have to show that regardless of their income bracket/education white guys get laid more

If white guys get laid more than black guys regardless if they are poor, mc or rich but collectively it appears that black guys have a higher partner count then that would certainly imply that the average black slay count is so high because there are more poor blacks

I know, but all I had to do was copy and paste the stats i've been using against them since i've been on this website.
They're too stupid to come up with a new argument, so why should I bother countering with anything different?

View attachment 55604View attachment 55605 602 matches and good looking hmmmm really makes u think
Another larper added to the ignore list. Are there any actual incels on here, or is 80% of this site filled with normies?

its also dishonest to assume that if they were as rich as whites theyd be getting laid less
How? There's a link to poverty and higher sex frequencies... It stands to reason if there wasn't an income disparity between races they would be getting laid less, granted you're ignoring the other 2 factors I discussed in detail as well, it's not just one factor leading them to get laid more, it's multiple.

Poor/less educated/whatever people get laid more > blacks are poorer/less educated/whatever > therefore blacks actually get laid more only because theyre poorer, sexually they are actually less successful than whites

You're really grasping at straws here. Yes, it would be unreasonable to assume that if there was no income disparity that Blacks would suddenly have a VERY lower celibacy rate and that they would suddenly be on the same rates as Indians and Chinese. If I were actually claiming Blacks only get laid more only because of income disparities then you might have a point, but you're picking at one piece of a greater picture. It's one of a handful of reasons that I had explained in my post.

You're really grasping at straws here. Yes, it would be unreasonable to assume that if there was no income disparity that Blacks would suddenly have a VERY lower celibacy rate and that they would suddenly be on the same rates as Indians and Chinese. If I were actually claiming Blacks only get laid more only because of income disparities then you might have a point, but you're picking at one piece of a greater picture. It's one of a handful of reasons that I had explained in my post.

Im not, its more like youre jumping to conclusions and are trying to get away with it

Poor people are also more likely to be less educated, etc WHATEVER therefore there is no need to consider more than one factor anyway JFL

There, I fixed the "flaw" in my argument by employing the similar logic that you are and now we dont have to deal with this myriad unstated factors that youre implying have any effect and can deal with just one

"B-but its also muh culture"

Then we can dismiss JBW as just another cultural factor that makes it easy for whites to get laid, it doesnt count because its "cultural" LOL case closed

I wish I was full Japanese.

I wish I was full Japanese.
You want to be a ricecel?
9p52x3lhxqe11.jpg

I would honestly be ok with any race as long as i'm not a fucking curry that's real suicidefuel

White people are literally gods. We should worship them

@Anger

Did you read my post or nah? Just be honest with me my dude, because it seems like you didn't.
I'll restate again in a different way just in case; "The stats I linked earlier are far more indicative of how much difficulty each race would actually have when it comes to dating. Blacks are getting laid in spite of the SMP being stacked against them, not because it is inherently advantageous in their favor. Meanwhile Indians and Asians more often than not are explicitly influenced by their culture to be less sexually active."

In other words; you haven't proved that Blacks are experiencing a different struggle in the sexual marketplace you've just proven that they have sex more. Meanwhile all of the studies I just linked prove that Indian and Asian celibacy rates are going to be higher not necessarily due to their obstacles in the SMP, but due to their own cultures, income, and education.

Regardless of if women had an equal desire of all races of men, Indians and Asians would always have a significantly higher celibacy rate than Blacks and Whites due to the factors I listed above. You're not proving that the SMP is easier for Blacks, and in the context of proving SMP and how easy it is for men you can't just boil it down to "Having sex = having sex!".

Did you even read my post either? I said it was partly due to poverty (There is a link between poverty and sex frequency, as I linked above), partly due to education (Again, strong link between the two), and largely due to culture (Again, link shown above showed how restrained sexually Indians and Chinese are due to Buddhism and Hinduism respectively, as well as cultural norms, whilst those in the west tend to indulge in varying degrees of sexual frequency).

And I don't know why we would need stats specifically trying to find race, income, and celibacy rates all in one study, I already linked you the above links that showed you income and sex frequency are related.

You're not paying attention:

- Ethnic women are 96%+ fucking actively. Ethnic men are >30% celibate. Therefore it has nothing to do with cultures, income, or education. It is a uniquely ethnic problem where ethnic foids do not want to fuck their own men. If it was "cultural" or due to "education", both ethnic men and ethnic women would be celibate.

- Black men have the second lowest celibacy rate and historically had the lowest celibacy rate of all men. I am not arguing they have "high general attractiveness" in the sexual marketplace. Just that they are a completely different group with different problems from ethnics.

Therefore it makes no sense to call blacks "ethnics" or lump us all together.

No I don’t, I’m proud of my skin and I really couldn’t imagine myself being anything but black. But I do hate the stereotypes and perceptions of me just cause of what I look like.

If i had a choice in the matter.. I would be 100% white. but since I dont, i try not to think about it... tfw you're curry

You are brain-dead.
Face>Height>Frame>NT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Race

You are brain-dead.
Face>Height>Frame>NT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Race

Cope! It is a fact that white men have a massive advantage over men of other races in dating and are more popular among women. For example, all the Noodlewhores would prefer a 6/10 white man to an 8/10 Asian.

I am Ethnic and say yes i do!

My reason:

It's a fact that white men have a massive advantage in the dating world. If you do not have a GF/Wife as a white man in your home country, then you just go to the Sea, where you can easily ascend. But what about us ethnics? While Asian women have a fetish for white men, no group of woman in this world has a fetish for ethnic men. Lets be honest, women are the biggest white supremacists in this world!
If you are Ethnic and a sub 8 then you are fucked, But if you are white and a sub 8, you still have SEA.

Yes I hate my race, no I don't wish I was white.

Cope! It is a fact that white men have a massive advantage over men of other races in dating and are more popular among women. For example, all the Noodlewhores would prefer a 6/10 white man to an 8/10 Asian.
Lmao, I lack face and NT, I'm a KHV, and I'm white. Race doesn't mean shit.

Except I said SEX and GETTING LAID, not DATING
Dating doesnt even necessarily lead to sex

thermonuclear_icbm_racepill-png.23397

"B-but I dont wanna just have sex"

Volcel then

"B-but it doesnt count because those girls are ugly"

So what? Go back to lookism then, youll fit right in along with the "it doesnt count unless shes a blonde white 8+ HBB" crowd

Some people are not yet that racepilled, theyre still stuck in the JBW = everything stage

1. That shit is self reported, of course black men "boasted" more sexual partners, sexual prowess is the only thing black men have to take pride in.

2. Black culture is overly sexualized so no wonder were likely to lose our virginity earlier, here's the thing that image is leaving out, you can only take part in this phenomenon if you act like a nigger.

White Incels - "You guys should be getting laid, you're black, bunch of fakecels"

Also White Incels - "God damn I hate these tyrone niggers that act ghetto and ruin society with crimes and single mother homes, can't they be more civilized"

Damned if we do, damned if we don't, you are just being disingenuous. Its not black men get laid more, its TYRONE GETS LAID MORE, every black guy that chooses to be an individual and not be a part of the monolith is basically ex-communicated and not considered black.

FTFY

Unlike with JBW (Just Be White) where the attractiveness of whiteness is INHERENT TO SIMPLY BEING WHITE

JBB (Just Be Black) requires that you "act like a nigger" and/or be physically well endowed (have a big dick)

So no, blacks don't have it easy, we have it worse than every other race because were the only race that is EXPECTED TO BE PHYSICALLY SUPERIOR, so when you can't meet that standard is like "you aren't really a black man", its literally like you failed at being the race you were born as. Currycels and Ricecels don't face that level of judgement because everyone already expects them to have small dicks and be short and weak, you didn't "fail at being your race" if you are physically inferior, if anything you simply just "fit the race you were born as", and that initself makes you be perceived better.

Not to mention your women aren't the biggest size queens of them all (black women) so dating outside your race isn't your only optoin, if you are a short black guy with an average to below average penis size dating within your race is a fools game, especially if you are well spoken and don't "act like a nigger".

Unless you are physically deformed, no other kind of incel has it worse than black incels, I repeat again, WHEN YOU FAIL TO MEET STANDARDS OF PHYSICAL SUPERIORITY YOU MERELY JUST FAILED AS A MAN, WHEN WE FAIL TO MEET THOSE STANDARDS WE FAILED AT BEING A MAN AND AT BEING A MEMBER OF OUR OWN RACE LOL. Because there are higher standards to be met as being a black man due to various stereotypes like BBC (Big Black Cock).

Its harder dating as an ethnic on the whole, but dating as a black man is a whole different ball game, being black is more than being a race anymore, its BEING A PERSONA - (cocky, physically fit - abs is basically a must, big dick, can dance, good at socializing, "cool and trendy", aggressive, etc)

This is why there's such a thing as "acting black" or in black communities when a black man or woman speaks proper english they get told they are "acting white", because "acting black" is actually a thing, being black is a persona in these times, and if you can't fit the persona you are basically ostracized by your own race and not really considered a part of it.

Asians have to be smart and productive (have a career) to take advantage of "asianess" in dating

Blacks have to be "physically well endowed" (big dick, fitness, etc) to take advantage of "blackness" in dating

WHITES LITERALLY JUST HAVE TO BE WHITE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF "WHITENESS" IN DATING

Whites are desired for things genetically inherent to them, different coloured eyes, light skin, straight hair, european facial symmetry, etc. That's the difference, the other races have to have other "supporting attributes" to benefit from their "race status" in the dating game.

In what way do I mog 99% of people here bud I'm below average af and even normies are screwed in this day and age. Sure u can make the argument that I can looksmax with surgery and that I'm an okay height but I'm still pretty fucked

That's true! Every Sub 8 man is screwed in the West, especially Ethnics.
Shut the fuck up with the Sub 8 meme.
In what way do I mog 99% of people here bud I'm below average af and even normies are screwed in this day and age. Sure u can make the argument that I can looksmax with surgery and that I'm an okay height but I'm still pretty fucked
Cope.

Yes and yes. I hate my race because they are bluepilled. I'm West Indian but i'm sure indians have it much much worse in that regard. Being white means having a better life, both in terms of dating and other aspects. Lots of dickheads on here and braincels would call that """"white worshipping"""" though.

And I'm literally sub 4 and Indian jfl

My tip to you: Go to your home country and run passport game, this way you may be able to Ascend. If they know that you are from the West and you do not look like a complete subhuman, they will want you. This shit works. I have some relatives of mine here in Germany who have found their wife this way.

Shut the fuck up with the Sub 8 meme.

It's the truth! If you're a Sub 8 in the West then it's over! Especially with women in my age group (I'm 18) you have no chance as Sub 8.