Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question to autistcels

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Would you rather gain 5 inches in height or get cured of your autism? I’m 5’5 so that would make me 5’10. I’d already be satisfied if I was 5’7, but 5’10? That would be amazing. I’m the same height as the majority of girls in my country, so the extra height would definitely help. But at the same time, my autism has caused me so much suffering. I’ve been rejected by every girl I’ve asked out due to my terrible social skills. I got bullied in high school and was known as the weird kid. Honestly, I’d rather get cured of autism.

it would be actually better if you choose the height.
even if people stop bothering you for your autism they will still bother you for being a manlet

5 inches would benefit anyone

5 inches, easily. Who the hell wants to be a dipshit normie? I would never want to be "cured" of autism.

You mean get cured now or at birth? I take neither, gimme a wealthier family or a bigger dick. Or just another 5 IQ points so I can better hide my autistic nature. Honestly, outside of it being a weapon-grade women repellent I kind of enjoy being autistic, I'm socially isolated but if I had a girl I don't think I would care, online people / world is more interesting anyways and I enjoy my special interests a lot.

Get cured of autism, of course. I never expect having a romantic relationship anyway. But at least I would be able to make friends if I didn't have my autism and I would not be all alone.

Cure autism PLEASE

I would rather have my autism cured

I’d rather be cured of autism and be a high tier normie Atleast.

I would prefer to get physically attractive to the opposite gender — anytime.

5 inches of height so I can be a 6'5 mogger