Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question for white supremacist cels

VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

nonchalant 6'5 dreadhead Tyrone 8+ inch cock, thug
★★★★★
To start off I am not trying to start a race war, this is a genuine question I have.

Why do you guys care so much about "Muh white race"?

From what I've seen a lot of white people nowadays are very cucked and just let shit slide left and right (Like sticking up for black thugs just because they're black, Always putting their own race down, getting knotted by dogs (jfl) etc.

Why do you guys care so much about a race that doesn't give a single fuck about you?

Again I am not trying to start a race war but I just want answers to my question.

@DarkStarDown you are the only person that I see that seems to care a lot so could you give me your reasons?

The white genocide, white extinction, or white replacement conspiracy theory is a white supremacist conspiracy theory that claims there is a deliberate plot to cause the extinction of whites through forced assimilation, mass immigration, and/or violent genocide.

Incels/subhumans are at the bottom of the pecking order. We are of no value to others. Hence, SFcels try to clench onto higher value members of their culture, race, ethnicity, etc to siphon some of their value for themselves. They are trying to increase their value by convincing others that they are more valuable by virtue of being white and since they are in some way associated to others like Isaac Newton or powerhouse white majority countries like America. They use others to convince others they're of greater social status the same way women do by dating up. Fucking pitiful.

Last edited:
Cuz whites being in control of everything is necessary for civilization and our NEETbux to continue flowing in.

Nigs and beans are too primitive and emotionally unstable to maintain an advanced technological civilization and chinks left to their own devices are too cruel to be allowed to run everything and Jews are simply clever parasites that don’t create anything of value.

So you see white control and dominance is a must if we want to live comfy.

Incels/subhumans are at the bottom of the pecking order. We are of no value to others. Hence, SFcels try to clench onto higher value members of their culture, race, ethnicity, etc to siphon some of their value for themselves. They are trying to increase their value by convincing others that they are more valuable by virtue of being white and in some way associated to others like Isaac Newton or powerhouse white majority countries like America. They use others to convince others they're of greater social status the same way women do by dating up. Fucking pitiful.
Yeah. I never got the whole bragging about being white thing on a fucking incel forum. Don't get me wrong I love my white brocels but the ones who brag and try to act all high and mighty due to their race on a FUCKING INCEL FORUM OF ALL PLACES is so cringe imo

Incels/subhumans are at the bottom of the pecking order. We are of no value to others. Hence, SFcels try to clench onto higher value members of their culture, race, ethnicity, etc to siphon some of their value for themselves. They are trying to increase their value by convincing others that they are more valuable by virtue of being white and in some way associated to others like Isaac Newton or powerhouse white majority countries like America. They use others to convince others they're of greater social status the same way women do by dating up. Fucking pitiful.

Cuz whites being in control of everything is necessary for civilization and our NEETbux to continue flowing in.

Nigs and beans are too primitive and emotionally unstable to maintain an advanced technological civilization and chinks left to their own devices are too cruel to be allowed to run everything and Jews are simply clever parasites that don’t create anything of value.

That's racist.

Let the hood niggas run shit.

It would be paradise

Yeah. I never got the whole bragging about being white thing on a fucking incel forum. Don't get me wrong I love my white brocels but the ones who brag and try to act all high and mighty due to their race on a FUCKING INCEL FORUM OF ALL PLACES is so cringe imo
"Kill all Niggers! Except for my blackcel bros! Not those niggers!"

Exactly, white chads don't need to feel superior because of their race when they can instead feel superior for being chad

Exactly, white chads don't need to feel superior because of their race when they can instead feel superior for being chad
The ironic part of an incel with racial allegiances is that the normies, chads, beckies, and stacies of their own race look down on them the same way the incel in question looks down on people of other ethnicities.

Firstly, the term White Supremacist is an epithet the media throws around, since tying in "supremacy" is a good way to deem a movement as being some kind of threat(which it isn't, as hinted by how most Whites are cucks as you said): All it is in truth, is just wanting to live in a homogenous society. That's what myself & others are getting at here, so I would appreciate if the correct term was used & not this epithets.

At this point, all it takes to be branded as one, is to be White & have a disdain for the multicultural/racial societies our countries have become: By many metrics, I would be considered on the Left of the spectrum.

From what I've seen a lot of white people nowadays are very cucked and just let shit slide left and right (Like sticking up for black thugs just because they're black, Always putting their own race down, getting knotted by dogs (jfl) etc.
And herein lies the problem, no disrespect to anyone here(white or non-white)but I don't get how you guys can't see this. Yes, I know it won't "solve" the Incel crisis, but it would at least make life better for us & enable us to live in a more higher-trust society, which brings me to my next point. And consider this, if they are "sticking up" for these black thug types, it means they wouldn't care if one of us was assaulted & would somehow do the mental fucking gymnastics to blame it on us. Now imagine if they actually had some sense of a collective identity the way let's say Blacks do, things would at least, at least be slightly more tolerable in life for us.

I don't know why I have to say this, but it's clear as daylight that all of this multicultural, multiracial, "experiment" has not been in favor of anyone, and that goes for Whites & non-Whites. You can see it as clear as daylight online, but since I like being factual, I will cite a study done by a literal Liberal College professor who is supposed to shill for this:

But a massive new study, based on detailed interviews of nearly 30,000 people across America, has concluded just the opposite. Harvard political scientist Robert Putnam—famous for “Bowling Alone,” his 2000 book on declining civic engagement—has found that the greater the diversity in a community, the fewer people vote and the less they volunteer, the less they give to charity and work on community projects. In the most diverse communities, neighbors trust one another about half as much as they do in the most homogenous settings. The study, the largest ever on civic engagement in America, found that virtually all measures of civic health are lower in more diverse settings.

Economists Matthew Kahn of UCLA and Dora Costa of MIT reviewed 15 recent studies in a 2003 paper, all of which linked diversity with lower levels of social capital. Greater ethnic diversity was linked, for example, to lower school funding, census response rates, and trust in others. Kahn and Costa's own research documented higher desertion rates in the Civil War among Union Army soldiers serving in companies whose soldiers varied more by age, occupation, and birthplace.

Putnam's findings reject both theories. In more diverse communities, he says, there were neither great bonds formed across group lines nor heightened ethnic tensions, but a general civic malaise. And in perhaps the most surprising result of all, levels of trust were not only lower between groups in more diverse settings, but even among members of the same group.

See where I'm getting at here? Reading this, couples with my IRL observations based on my local area & the United States as a whole. It also correlates with other parts of history, which I can make a whole thread on: A friend of mine blackpilled me on US history, and how as it shifted from a majority Anglo country to a more "melting pot" one, more issues arised, the correlations were astronomical frankly.

In regards to the welfare/neetbux part, see what I shared above.

It's clear that Whites often get shafted in the welfare system, due to woke SJW policies, and even if it were not the case, it shows immigration is costly & multicultural societies shaft social capital, which will make welfare/neetbux harder.

In my experience, I've found non-Whites harder to interact with, communicate with, and get-on with compared to normies of my own race: Yes, they may have been shit & not cared for me, but at least they were better than ethnic and black normies.

@ChudMasterofBation @WorthlessSlavicShit @KillNiggers @Ron.Belgrade @Uggo Mongo @Azaylias @TBIcel @Mortis @Made in Heaven @Regenerator @Friezacel @based_meme

Firstly, the term White Supremacist is an epithet the media throws around, since tying in "supremacy" is a good way to deem a movement as being some kind of threat(which it isn't, as hinted by how most Whites are cucks as you said): All it is in truth, is just wanting to live in a homogenous society. That's what myself & others are getting at here, so I would appreciate if the correct term was used & not this epithets.

At this point, all it takes to be branded as one, is to be White & have a disdain for the multicultural/racial societies our countries have become: By many metrics, I would be considered on the Left of the spectrum.

And herein lies the problem, no disrespect to anyone here(white or non-white)but I don't get how you guys can't see this. Yes, I know it won't "solve" the Incel crisis, but it would at least make life better for us & enable us to live in a more higher-trust society, which brings me to my next point. And consider this, if they are "sticking up" for these black thug types, it means they wouldn't care if one of us was assaulted & would somehow do the mental fucking gymnastics to blame it on us. Now imagine if they actually had some sense of a collective identity the way let's say Blacks do, things would at least, at least be slightly more tolerable in life for us.

I don't know why I have to say this, but it's clear as daylight that all of this multicultural, multiracial, "experiment" has not been in favor of anyone, and that goes for Whites & non-Whites. You can see it as clear as daylight online, but since I like being factual, I will cite a study done by a literal Liberal College professor who is supposed to shill for this:

See where I'm getting at here? Reading this, couples with my IRL observations based on my local area & the United States as a whole. It also correlates with other parts of history, which I can make a whole thread on: A friend of mine blackpilled me on US history, and how as it shifted from a majority Anglo country to a more "melting pot" one, more issues arised, the correlations were astronomical frankly.

It's clear that Whites often get shafted in the welfare system, due to woke SJW policies, and even if it were not the case, it shows immigration is costly & multicultural societies shaft social capital, which will make welfare/neetbux harder.

In my experience, I've found non-Whites harder to interact with, communicate with, and get-on with compared to normies of my own race: Yes, they may have been shit & not cared for me, but at least they were better than ethnic and black normies.

@ChudMasterofBation @WorthlessSlavicShit @KillNiggers @Ron.Belgrade @Uggo Mongo @Azaylias @TBIcel @Mortis @Made in Heaven @Regenerator @Friezacel @based_meme
Honestly that's pretty understandable.

(Sorry I don't know how to give a high iq response like you can lol)

@DarkStarDown you are the only person that I see that seems to care a lot so could you give me your reasons?
I mean, a lot of other White users here "care" in a way, since many at least say they would rather live around other Whites.

But yeah, I'm one who seems more prominent about it, since I at least cite some research to back up my claims, plus I like the aesthetics, music, etc. a lot.
Incels/subhumans are at the bottom of the pecking order. We are of no value to others. Hence, SFcels try to clench onto higher value members of their culture, race, ethnicity, etc to siphon some of their value for themselves. They are trying to increase their value by convincing others that they are more valuable by virtue of being white and since they are in some way associated to others like Isaac Newton or powerhouse white majority countries like America. They use others to convince others they're of greater social status the same way women do by dating up. Fucking pitiful.
I don't see what's wrong with being interested in your own history, researching it, learning about your ancestors, etc.

We all cope in our own ways, so I don't see what the issue is, unless you're using it to put others down.

Discussing racial realism is another topic though, I wish people understood race is more than just "muh skin tone" it has a lot to do with genotype which in turn can influence your behavior.

When any type of pride while white is met with "your racist" you just drift towards that sort of crowd.

Good post, and there are many other points you can make as well. Living around ethnics is just a massive QoL negative and doesn’t improve your life in any way.

“YoU dOn’ UnNaStAn! WiThOuT mULtiCuLTuRALiSm, fOoD wOuLd sUcK!”:soy::foidSoy:

It really wouldn’t, because we live in the internet age and you can find literally any recipe you want online

I don't see what's wrong with being interested in your own history, researching it, learning about your ancestors, etc.
Nothing wrong with having that interest, just don't attribute the successes of ur ancestors to urself. It'd be delusional and presumptuous to do so.
We all cope in our own ways, so I don't see what the issue is, unless you're using it to put others down.
which SFcels do all the time.
Discussing racial realism is another topic though, I wish people understood race is more than just "muh skin tone" it has a lot to do with genotype which in turn can influence your behavior.
Genes affect looks, behavior and personality of individuals no doubt. However, no evidence that ethnicity itself (like the genetic profile of the race in question which is diverse as fuck btw) has a substantial impact on important traits like IQ. Trends in behavior found in specific races could be better explained by cultural and environmental differences.

Last edited:
To start off I am not trying to start a race war, this is a genuine question I have.

Why do you guys care so much about "Muh white race"?

Why do you guys care so much about a race that doesn't give a single fuck about you?

Again I am not trying to start a race war but I just want answers to my question.

Being ruled and dominated by outsiders has been pretty shit for my ethnic group for centuries, and I'd like it if there was only minimal chance of it happening again:feelsjuice:. To paraphrase something I've seen @DarkStarDown say a couple of times, in a white society I am a creepy, ugly, unwanted incel. In a non-white society, I'd be a creepy, ugly, unwanted white incel, just making me an even further outcast.

There's no disability/ neet payments for Africaniggers or Asianiggers or Mexicaniggers.

But besides that
Why do you use the white mans electricity?

Being ruled and dominated by outsiders has been pretty shit for my ethnic group for centuries, and I'd like it if there was only minimal chance of it happening again:feelsjuice:. To paraphrase something I've seen @DarkStarDown say a couple of times, in a white society I am a creepy, ugly, unwanted incel. In a non-white society, I'd be a creepy, ugly, unwanted white incel, just making me an even further outcast.
ur SMV would only go up. you'd become exotic.

ur SMV would only go up. you'd become exotic.
Not it won't, stop with the gaslighting.

I live in a diverse area, it's not worked for me: In fact, out of all of the foids I've tried with, the mayowhores were at least nicer.
Nothing wrong with having that interest, just don't attribute the successes of ur ancestors to urself. It'd be delusional and presumptuous to do so.
I'm not, I just admire certain collective achievements, which indicate it took the effort of everyone & not some "chad" figure.
which SFcels do all the time.
First time I'm hearing of this, I think you're being deluded here & going on another tangent.
Genes affect looks, behavior and personality of individuals no doubt. However, no evidence that ethnicity itself (like the genetic profile of the race in question which is diverse as fuck btw) has a substantial impact on important traits like IQ. Trends in behavior found in specific races could be better explained by cultural and environmental differences.
So you state that genes impact personality even, yet somehow think it doesn't impact IQ? Not to mention you bring up environmental factors, which over long periods of time will impact behavior & cognitive functions, yet claim it won't impact IQ?

Don't really care about my race, hope ww3 just force us to go extinct, every humanoid race

Yup, coupled with the fact that people love to blame Whites, regardless of the specific demographic, for every issue, which further reinforces our point here.

And here's the thing, what did the Slovaks & other Slavs ever do to non-whites? If anything, those groups were subjugated themselves.

What about the Irish, Scottish, and other Celts? They have a long history of subjugation throughout European history, and were displaced from the continent almost entirely; left to some peripheral regions such as Ireland, Brittany, etc.
Yeah this is what I'm talking about when I say they brag about their race.
Hard to define tbh, would just be stating the fact European civilizations were objectively more efficient be "putting others down?"

When any type of pride while white is met with "your racist" you just drift towards that sort of crowd.
Yup, another reason why I would say I am a "White Nationalist" because just fuck globohomo, liberalism, and all that other bullshit.

In my opinion, no one is more despised than an autistic sub-5 White male: Granted, I will tolerate many here's JBW theories -even though I disagree with them heavily- since we all acknowledge foid nature.
Don't really care about my race, hope ww3 just force us to go extinct, every humanoid race
I agree, as long as every race goes extinct simultaneously: I just don't want to co-exist with others who are fundamentally different & will cause issues, which will still impact me.
Good post, and there are many other points you can make as well.
List some, it would be good points for future reference.
“YoU dOn’ UnNaStAn! WiThOuT mULtiCuLTuRALiSm, fOoD wOuLd sUcK!”:soy::foidSoy:

It really wouldn’t, because we live in the internet age and you can find literally any recipe you want online
The fact they have to cite fucking culinary choices of all things easily proves their argument wrong, and thus mine is more valid.
Honestly that's pretty understandable.
Thanks for understanding, and as said it's not about viewing myself per-say as "superior," it's just recognizing the issues this stuff brings for everyone, which will ofc impact me.

Hence, this meme:

001 1

(Sorry I don't know how to give a high iq response like you can lol)
No worries, thanks for at least seeing my POV.

Last edited:

At least literally each and every White toilet is loyal to the White race while literally every non-White female worships the great White cock.

Us non-Whites have the shittest situation in life. Ever notice that literally not a single White toilet ever dates non-White men yet you see White guys with Asian toilets, Black toilets, Indian toilets, Etc. ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

How is like to live in autopilot? Niggers are the most obsessed with race of all.
This is actually true: In real life, Whites barely care about race at all(again, this is part of the issue), yet non-Whites but especially American Blacks make it a major part of their identity & obsess over it the most.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S016028960200137X

"A review of the world literature on brain size and IQ by Rushton [Rushton, J. P. (1995). Race, evolution, and behavior: a life history perspective. New Brunswick, NJ: Transaction] found that African-descended people (Blacks) average cranial capacities of 1267 cm3, European-descended people (Whites) 1347 cm3, and East Asian-descended people (East Asians) 1364 cm3. These brain size differences, containing millions of brain cells and hundreds of millions of synapses, were hypothesized to underlie the race differences on IQ tests, in which Blacks average an IQ of 85, Whites 100, and East Asians 106. The validity of the race differences in brain size, however, continues to be disputed. In the present study, the race differences in brain size are correlated with 37 musculoskeletal variables shown in standard evolutionary textbooks to change systematically with increments in brain size. The 37 variables include cranial traits (such as jaw size and shape, tooth size and shape, muscle attachment sites, and orbital bone indentations), and postcranial traits (such as pelvic width, thighbone curvature, and knee joint surface area). Across the three populations, the “ecological correlations” [Jensen, A. R. (1998). The g factor. Westport, CT: Praeger] between brain size and the 37 morphological traits averaged a remarkable r = .94; ρ = .94. If the races did not differ in brain size, these correlations could not have been found. It must be concluded that the race differences in average brain size are securely established. As such, brain size-related variables provide the most likely biological mediators of the race differences in intelligence."

Keep coping ethnic.

This is actually true: In real life, Whites barely care about race at all(again, this is part of the issue), yet non-Whites but especially American Blacks make it a major part of their identity & obsess over it the most.

Whites don't care about race in places where they are the majority. Most Black Africans in Africa give 0 shit about race, but the Whites living in those countries can't shut up about it. No Asian person I know in Asia even THINKS about race until some foreigner brings it up.

It's like saying how Christians don't care about the relationships between different religions but Jews and Muslims in Christian countries do.

Not it won't, stop with the gaslighting.

I live in a diverse area, it's not worked for me: In fact, out of all of the foids I've tried with, the mayowhores were at least nicer.
that's cuz ur not exotic. wherever u live ur kind is not nearly rare enough.
I'm not, I just admire certain collective achievements, which indicate it took the effort of everyone & not some "chad" figure.
k admire away idk.
First time I'm hearing of this, I think you're being deluded here & going on another tangent.
Just lol
So you state that genes impact personality even, yet somehow think it doesn't impact IQ? Not to mention you bring up environmental factors, which over long periods of time will impact behavior & cognitive functions, yet claim it won't impact IQ?
it impacts personality and yada yada no doubt. I'm saying there's no evidence that global genetic differences between races have such an impact. dumbfucks and high IQ people exist in both races. there's no evidence that the proportions of these types of people vary widely solely on factors of genetic variation stemming from ethnicity. you're welcome to prove me wrong (u cant).

"A review of the world literature on brain size and IQ by Rushton [Rushton, J. P. (1995). Race, evolution, and behavior: a life history perspective. New Brunswick, NJ: Transaction] found that African-descended people (Blacks) average cranial capacities of 1267 cm3, European-descended people (Whites) 1347 cm3, and East Asian-descended people (East Asians) 1364 cm3. These brain size differences, containing millions of brain cells and hundreds of millions of synapses, were hypothesized to underlie the race differences on IQ tests, in which Blacks average an IQ of 85, Whites 100, and East Asians 106. The validity of the race differences in brain size, however, continues to be disputed. In the present study, the race differences in brain size are correlated with 37 musculoskeletal variables shown in standard evolutionary textbooks to change systematically with increments in brain size. The 37 variables include cranial traits (such as jaw size and shape, tooth size and shape, muscle attachment sites, and orbital bone indentations), and postcranial traits (such as pelvic width, thighbone curvature, and knee joint surface area). Across the three populations, the “ecological correlations” [Jensen, A. R. (1998). The g factor. Westport, CT: Praeger] between brain size and the 37 morphological traits averaged a remarkable r = .94; ρ = .94. If the races did not differ in brain size, these correlations could not have been found. It must be concluded that the race differences in average brain size are securely established. As such, brain size-related variables provide the most likely biological mediators of the race differences in intelligence."

Keep coping ethnic.
:bigbrain:

that's cuz ur not exotic. wherever u live ur kind is not nearly rare enough.
According to my stats, my area is actually mostly non-White now-cope away.
k admire away idk.

Just lol
K
it impacts personality and yada yada no doubt. I'm saying there's no evidence that global genetic differences between races have such an impact. dumbfucks and high IQ people exist in both races. there's no evidence that the proportions of these types of people vary widely solely on factors of genetic variation stemming from ethnicity. you're welcome to prove me wrong (u cant).
There's evidence for it wherever you go, look what another user shared above.

I will agree with you on that

I don't hate whites per say, but I do want the west to die. If that means white people must die alongside it, that's a sacrifice I am willing to tolerate, although, as I've said before, I would prefer if they just became muslim, since their morals are very demonic and always has been.

As for the idea of white supremacy, I can't deny it tbh. As a turk, whenever I look into the history of the ottomans, it's always white Muslims on top. Almost always. You look at the sultans, viziers, and governers of the Ottomans, and they're all either West Anatolian, Armenian, Italian, Polish, Bosnian, Albanian, Greek, etc etc etc.

Even in WW1, the Ottoman that defended Mecca and Medina from the British was a Bulgarian muslim named Fahrudin Pasha.

long story short in the west there is a lot of anti white shit and whites are becoming a minority in many nations in our lifetime bad enough being hated for being ugly don't need to become a genuinely oppressed and targeted minority like whites in South Africa my quality of life is shit enough as is. Then there is the whole IQ link to race and average IQ and GDP correlation so the west is doomed to fall to developing nation standards.

Most whites dont care about race because they are "default" so they don't actually care to put much thought into it, since they assume indians/latinos/blacks also operate like that, but due to discrimination, they become more race-consious. I'm the same. Because I look white enough to not be bothered or discriminated against, I never thought of race ever until I started taking the racepill like 2-3 years ago.

At least literally each and every White toilet is loyal to the White race
No they're not, they're loyal to white chad. They don't care about the white race, these bitches will racemix with ethinc chads if they can get their hands on them

I don't hate whites per say, but I do want the west to die. If that means white people must die alongside it, that's a sacrifice I am willing to tolerate, although, as I've said before, I would prefer if they just became muslim, since their morals are very demonic and always has been.
I'd say Abrahamic faiths are what made it worse, even Hitler agreed-I've read many passages from him & other National Socialist officials which indicate a disdain for it & a preference for what I term "laws of nature"
As for the idea of white supremacy, I can't deny it tbh. As a turk, whenever I look into the history of the ottomans, it's always white Muslims on top. Almost always. You look at the sultans, viziers, and governers of the Ottomans, and they're all either West Anatolian, Armenian, Italian, Polish, Bosnian, Albanian, Greek, etc etc etc.

Even in WW1, the Ottoman that defended Mecca and Medina from the British was a Bulgarian muslim named Fahrudin Pasha.
You see it everywhere, even within the White race itself.
No they're not, they're loyal to white chad. They don't care about the white race, these bitches will racemix with ethinc chads if they can get their hands on them
Hence the term, Chad always wins.

tribalism

they'll pick a team even if most of that team despises them

just to give them a sense of purpose, which they can't find in their own lives

So because some members of our own race won't fuck us, we should be okay with western Europe becoming like 25% in a few 100 years?

Its only white nations in which whites are going extinct.

Keep coping ethnic.
can u now prove that these small brain size differences are a strong predictor of intelligence (not just correlation shit)?

According to my stats, my area is actually mostly non-White now-cope away.
ur "area" not ur country? also it has to be of a SIGNIFCANT margin for u to get exotic status.

I'd say Abrahamic faiths are what made it worse
Judaism and Christianity are nothing like Islam in morality, and that even extends to race relations
even Hitler agreed-I've read many passages from him & other National Socialist officials which indicate a disdain for it & a preference for what I term "laws of nature"
Many WN also tell me hitler loved christianity.

Regardless, laws of nature will not lead to any success, because what we are seeing know with 10% of men having access to all women IS exactly that law of nature. It is an animalistic mentality
You see it everywhere, even within the White race itself.
Elab

:blackpill: :bigbrain:

Btw I said white supremacist because I couldn't think of the other word

I don't want to live around niggers that shoot glocks with switches into residential areas at 3am then drain the welfare system

Do you really need to think that hard to find an answer?

@weaselbomber @RealSchizo @NeverEvenBegan @Moroccancel2- forgot you boyos here