Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for thirdworldcels

Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Officer
★★★★★
Have you seen the decress on your averange nuclear family?
Let me explain better, when i was a kid i remenber watching a lot of young couples with many kids everywhere but now i see that is less common and i deep down belive that is due internet and smarphones busting up female hypergamy, ussually first world dwellers belive people on the 3rd world have bunch of kids but im not sure anymore, all my young males relatives are either single or in childless relationships and from the foids only 1 has a child

Yes, fertility rate in my country is 1.70 and feminism already spread here.

I barely see a foid with 3 children on the street, normally it's just one

no, all my siblings and cousins have children, except me :feelsrope:

Yes, my siblings and like 90% of my cousins don't have children.

But I believe it's because most are still in the 20s range

Yes. My mom has more cousins than me. Also I have the same age my mom and grandma had when they got pregnant.

Last edited:
Have you seen the decress on your averange nuclear family?
Let me explain better, when i was a kid i remenber watching a lot of young couples with many kids everywhere but now i see that is less common and i deep down belive that is due internet and smarphones busting up female hypergamy, ussually first world dwellers belive people on the 3rd world have bunch of kids but im not sure anymore, all my young males relatives are either single or in childless relationships and from the foids only 1 has a child
Countries like Brazil, Chile or Costa Rica have a lower fertility rate than Italy or France.

Is more expensive to maintain children. Therefore more resources and furthermore hypergamy is higher.

Countries like Brazil, Chile or Costa Rica have a lower fertility rate than Italy or France.

Is more expensive to maintain children. Therefore more resources and furthermore hypergamy is higher.
Yes im myself from latin america and raise a kid here is expensive and the future is grim anyway not even the normies i know want to have kids and all foids are hypergamic as shit

People from where I am from still fuck and breed like rabbits, the only difference is that marriage is only optional for most sexhavers.

People from where I am from still fuck and breed like rabbits, the only difference is that marriage is only optional for most sexhavers.
  • The current fertility rate for Philippines in 2022 is 2.479 births per woman, a 1% decline from 2021.
  • The fertility rate for Philippines in 2021 was 2.504 births per woman, a 1.03% decline from 2020.
  • The fertility rate for Philippines in 2020 was 2.530 births per woman, a 0.98% decline from 2019.
  • The fertility rate for Philippines in 2019 was 2.555 births per woman, a 0.97% decline from 2018.
soo close to the end my friend