Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for studycels: Do you cram or you do a bit of work every day?

Studycels

• Cram

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Study a bit every day

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh until middle school I was okay with cramming and studying everything the night before but then in high school I studied a bit every day because I felt it was too much pressure being 24 hours before the exam and knowing literally nothing :feelswhat: I never liked the idea of all nighters, studying everything from zero the night seems like suifuel. I always prefered to study a bit (no more than 2 hours) a day and during exam or essay season do more intensive studying sessions but since I had already studied during all the semester it was much easier and I could focus on the areas I struggled the most. I admire people who can get good grades with cramming but honestly it's not the study method for me. Same with essays. If I have to write a 4000 word essay I would rather write 500 words a day and then have time to proof read and change things than writing 4000 words in one sitting and submitting it.

@mistersinister

Tbh until middle school I was okay with cramming and studying everything the night before but then in high school I studied a bit every day because I felt it was too much pressure being 24 hours before the exam and knowing literally nothing :feelswhat: I never liked the idea of all nighters, studying everything from zero the night seems like suifuel. I always prefered to study a bit (no more than 2 hours) a day and during exam or essay season do more intensive studying sessions but since I had already studied during all the semester it was much easier and I could focus on the areas I struggled the most. I admire people who can get good grades with cramming but honestly it's not the study method for me. Same with essays. If I have to write a 4000 word essay I would rather write 500 words a day and then have time to proof read and change things than writing 4000 words in one sitting and submitting it.
Hs is easy as fuck

Hs is easy as fuck
It is, but at that time I was very obsessed with grades and I wanted to be the best so I studied more than necessary. It was worth it because I could enter uni without doing the entrance exam (due to good grades) but yeah probably studying less I would have still passed.

I've never attended college, so I shall reference High School:

I generally submitted assignments late, and received reduced grades as a result. For automated grading, I would complete a week's worth of lessons in one or two days.

I just paid attention in class, in fact I never did any homework in HS. I would also study before tests (that might count as cramming but I only studied a little bit, it was never taxing) but that's it. BUT I really only had barely passable grades in hard subjects like math and history although I did pretty well with easier ones. I'd suggest just paying attention and doing homework, that should be enough really unless you're studying quantum astrophysics or something.

I don't, HS was easy but I will prob need jewpills to get over depression for uni

study every day. in hs I only studied literally a few times and it was always in school before that class

tbh uni is easy asf. its just a lot of work. i've never needed to study more than a couple hours for an exam if i am doing the homework and attending the lectures. but i am so depressed a lot of times that is too much for me so i will skip out on homework and lectures and then have so much to cram for that i just give up. that's only happened to me a couple times tho

It depends. If I want to learn for the long term and not forget as soon as I'm done with the material, then I'll study bit by bit so I can gradually remember most things. But I've also crammed 5000 word research assignments that I had months to do and did it in a week.

This is all uni, btw. Highschool is kindergarten by comparison.

Last edited:
I mostly don’t give a shit this year

I always crammed. High School and Uni.

I wish I had had the discipline to work steadily throughout the day at that age!

High school is very easy compared to university. It's not even comparable.

Sorry about your IQ, buddy boyo.
It is easier than uni yeah it’s not about iq I just don’t have social circles to help me

High school is very easy compared to university. It's not even comparable.

Sorry about your IQ, buddy boyo.
Faggot privileged ,I’m trying to study the hardest mayor of all time

Bullshit, buddy boyo. That's a very thin slice of the pie.

And what's that?
No it’s the biggest slice you faggot , what the fuck did you even study?

Math, nigger. It's the most incel and solitary subject.

What are you studying?
Its normie shit

So you’re studying math in university?

Some engineering

Its normie shit

So you’re studying math in university?

Some engineering
No bro, I finished that shit probably before you hit puberty. KEK

Engineering is good, but what artificially adds difficulty is the insane number of labs you have to do. Which type of engineering?

Engineering is good, but what artificially adds difficulty is the insane number of labs you have to do. Which type of engineering?
Agreed , but you had it way easier than if you did pre social media and shit ,how old are you when did u graduated ?

No bro, I finished that shit probably before you hit puberty. KEK

When did you finish it

"Hardest engineering major" is not something that's set in stone. Either say it or don't, but don't be faggy about it.
I won’t ,feel free to guess

I study for 9-10 hours everyday and on weekends when im not in the gym 12 hours max i maintain a 7.5 to 8 CGPA but i had 9 in the previous semester i usually study for my masters entrance exam im doing this shit from the past 2 years while normies in my class and hostel smoke weed and enjoy life:cryfeels: they even had a sleepover without me with both females and males

I study for 9-10 hours everyday and on weekends when im not in the gym 12 hours max i maintain a 7.5 to 8 CGPA but i had 9 in the previous semester i usually study for my masters entrance exam im doing this shit from the past 2 years while normies in my class and hostel smoke weed and enjoy life:cryfeels: they even had a sleepover without me with both females and males
Fuckkk 9-10 hours everyday that's suifuel. And that's why I could never be a stemcel.

Fuckkk 9-10 hours everyday that's suifuel. And that's why I could never be a stemcel.
Yeah thats like literally every stemcel in this third world shithole tbh no foid interaction (if they're bluepilled cucks which most of them are bluepilled soycucks tbh) unhealthy competition :cryfeels: