Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for religious-cels

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
When you are Church or Mosque or whatever, and your pastor says something that you don’t agree with, what do you do? And does it bother you?

Asking because sometimes I read too much into things, where as another person may disagree with him but just accept it and move in, where I might stew over it.

It's simple. I left the religion once having too many questions. (Sunni Islam)

Massive cope. Every day I hate sandniggers, Islam and muslims more and more due to dogshit relatives.
Relatable. Except instead of relatives, it’s my community at large who treated me like shit.

Relatable. Except instead of relatives, it’s my community at large who treated me like shit.
I mean, the community isn't much different. When I gave charity to the mosque they treated me like dogshit and other sandniggers treated me horribly in school, one time got insulted by a group of hoejabis and they called me "verkaast", which means I act like a Dutch guy instead of a sandnigger. Sandniggers often engange in gossip.

I mean, the community isn't much different. When I gave charity to the mosque they treated me like dogshit and other sandniggers treated me horribly in school, one time got insulted by a group of hoejabis and they called me "verkaast", which means I act like a Dutch guy instead of a sandnigger. Sandniggers often engange in gossip.
if you are living in dutch lands, you should act dutch jfl. Stupid hoejabis need to be deported immediately.

if you are living in dutch lands, you should act dutch jfl. Stupid hoejabis need to be deported immediately.
When women tell you these stupid insults then you know they don't like you and won't fuck you.

They do nothing because brainwashed sheeps

I do nothing because brainwashed sheep

It's simple. I left the religion once having too many questions. (Sunni Islam)
Holy books confuse. It’s easier when u can see them.

IMG 4121

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/EKT2icgfBIE?si=nUXVFxOgT8IFRUun

Davidic line