Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question for non NT users

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
What's the worst thing about being non NT? It must be brutal to be non NT in your day to day life. I'm honestly grateful to be NT.

Oh man....a lot

A whole, whole, lot.....

Not finding friends

@Ron.Belgrade @DarkStar @Blackpill Monk @VideoGameCoper

People judging you ostracizing you and bullying

The social isolation. Being an autismcel is comparable to life in solitary confinement. Nobody knows you, and nobody wants to know you. Everywhere you go, you're a social outcast. Autism is hell.

not being able to careermax

Inability to form connections and in general being ostracized by NT society

not being able to careermax
This too. Not only can't we have partners or friends, we can't even focus on our careers or build any wealth. Good copes don't pay for themselves, and we don't have the means to pay for them.

You can't function as normal people do, you basically a mentally disabled person

Life as a sub-5 manlet is hard, but add on Autism & youre playing on fucking nightmare mode with multiple debuffs

Being off-putting and unlikeable, not being able to connect with people, not having friends and never had true friends, feeling subhuman or non-human, obsessive interests, never have anything to talk about with people, having been ostracized by peers and society. Life feels fucking impossible, and I dread to live a life alone without connections

This is basically me:
Skjermbilde 2024 09 20 024755

I’m not diagnosed but I am 90 percent sure I have autism, I have been told by teachers this too.

The worst thing is not knowing what you are doing wrong. I don’t think my brain can perceive some things normies can.

Oh man....a lot

A whole, whole, lot.....
Same. Never fitting in anywhere, especially even among people in your same hobby is suifuel man. At all the real car meets, they all have friends and I don’t. Also, I’m big into the high performance radio control cars as you know, and at the hobby shop where I buy parts and fuel, many guys there have friends they enjoy the hobby with. I just can’t make friends with any of them. Like wtf. Should be easy to make friends when you are literally in the exact same hobby

The social isolation. Being an autismcel is comparable to life in solitary confinement. Nobody knows you, and nobody wants to know you. Everywhere you go, you're a social outcast. Autism is hell.
Yep. Most people act like you are intruding if you try to make friends. One time, at the gym, a group of guys was taking about the local car show they go to. I also bring my muscle car to the same show, so I figured it was a good way to make conversation and try to make a friend. I introduced myself and asked about their car and told them about mine, and the whole time I could tell they wanted the interaction to end. Everyone has their own little groups and doesn’t want to let you in anywhere. Nobody ever takes initiative to get to know you, and if you take the initiative, you’re viewed as the intruder

@Ron.Belgrade @DarkStar @Blackpill Monk @VideoGameCoper
Being nonNT sucks. Other than struggling socially, which is a given, you also have very repetitive thought loops. My brain never shuts the fuck up and it’s hard to sleep. Also, I have insanely passionate interest in my one hobby. I’m big into cars and all things car related. Sometimes I accidentally sperg out about it way too much to people that could care less about it and it makes them not like me. I can talk about car stuff for hours without getting bored and forget that it’s it like this for others. I have no interest in most mainstream things like sports, and only cared about cars ever since age 5

Not being able to communicate properly, read body language and non-verbal communication well
Not being able to start conversations with strangers out of nothing
Being outcasted but still not enough according to normies for getting disability money
Being prone to different diseases
Struggling to get a job to afford copes and keeping jobs
Struggling to make and keep eye contact
Sensitivity to stress, getting tired easily, high cortisol, weird phobias
Sleeping problems
High inhibition
Only small minority of non-NT men ever get married

The thing that enrages me the most is that people will always say that people with asperger are higher iq or higher in intelligence. But when it comes down to explaining something even with evidence/proof these mf normies will gaslight you man and you can never get them to hear you.

What's the worst thing about being non NT? It must be brutal to be non NT in your day to day life. I'm honestly grateful to be NT.
>Not able to do smooth normal functioning in the society like a normal person
>not able to do normal task,
>not able to do normal interaction/normal communication properly to do a basic working in the society
>not having the socialization and interaction skills thus not able to get friends, or having in a social group and thus getting completely outcasted
>having stress, anxiety, irrational fear, phobia, having fearful stimuli
>being Non-NT or neurodivergence makes you completely numb, makes ur mind and heart filled with fear, anxiety that it makes you completely coward and meek and thus not able to do self defence, protect or giving befitting reply to the bullies
>being Non-NT, normies find you weird and they bully you and you can't able to do anything self defense and befitting reply to bullies as neurodivergence makes you coward, anxious, meek
>being Non-NT creates a great hinderance for adjusting and living in society and socializing with normal people as you don't have any proper socialization and interaction skills and thus people see you extremely weird as you can't able to do communicate, talk and interact (that is being mumbles out like that during talking) and thus you become a loner outcast in society and thus you will not be accepted in society
>being having Non-NT, you can't properly concentrate on studies and career, having ADHD
>being Non-NT makes you emotionally weak, vulnerable and sensitive, you get easily traumatized by bullying

Last edited:
Exactly, being not having a conversation and socialization skills due to being Non-NT, every time you being get left out and being totally outcast

Inability to form connections and in general being ostracized by NT society
Yes ostracized and getting bullied just because normies consider you weird, also having Non-NT makes you emotionally vulnerable, sensitive and easily subjected to have a traumatized experienced due to bullying

Friends slowly pushing you out of the friend group

basically being too socially retarded to even make friends, let alone a girlfriend.

>not able to do normal interaction/normal communication properly to do a basic working in the society
>not having the socialization and interaction skills thus not able to get friends, or having in a social group and thus getting completely outcasted
>being Non-NT or neurodivergence makes you completely numb, makes ur mind and heart filled with fear, anxiety that it makes you completely coward and meek and thus not able to do self defence, protect or giving befitting reply to the bullies
>being Non-NT, normies find you weird and they bully you and you can't able to do anything self defense and befitting reply to bullies as neurodivergence makes you coward, anxious, meek
>being Non-NT creates a great hinderance for adjusting and living in society and socializing with normal people as you don't have any proper socialization and interaction skills and thus people see you extremely weird as you can't able to do communicate, talk and interact (that is being mumbles out like that during talking) and thus you become a loner outcast in society and thus you will not be accepted in society
>being having Non-NT, you can't properly concentrate on studies and career, having ADHD
>being Non-NT makes you emotionally weak, vulnerable and sensitive, you get easily traumatized by bullying
@DarkStar @ElTruecel

Living - speaking and receiving othER(s) at different frequencies or different languages. Anxieties and depression episodes are also free for autism and ropium is seen almost everywhere. At some point people don't bother to know more about you (if 3/10 looks hasn't repelled them yet). They would want to let me live in "my own world" whereas there is no my own world or is existing, but without any taste at some point without any person.

This

Summed it up quite well

When I have sex with my harem of giga stacies I get overstimulated

High iq

If you add my face with autism along with dyspraxia my life is a living hell, every second of it. I have level 3 autism but I’m smart enough to know it and this face.
IMG 4625

being lonely because i cant talk to people good irl