Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for fellow men over 30

We both should probably rope, we will never have anything of value in this life. JFL if you think having a fast car or lots of money is going to fill that emptiness in your soul.

The only fulfilling thing in this world is hard work rewarded by a warm vagina to spill your seed in. Our only biological purpose is to reproduce, so that’s the only thing that will make our subconscious happy.

We will never have that, so just rope buddy boyo. It’s time, nothing is going to change at this point.
I agree with you on all accounts but I don't want to rope tbh.

Think it's better to tear everyone around you a new asshole verbally, and leave for the wilderness or the deserts, leaving behind a "suicide note" where you tell them to eat shit for building this world, and that they shouldn't write you because you never want or need to speak to them again.

Think it's better to tear everyone around you a new asshole verbally, and leave for the wilderness or the deserts, leaving behind a "suicide note" where you tell them to eat shit for building this world, and that they shouldn't write you because you never want or need to speak to them again.
What are you going to do in the wilderness? Be even more lonely and depressed than you were before? Suffer even more than you are now without any modern conveniences? It’s all silly copes to deny that we aren’t meant for this world, the system was setup to eliminate people like us.

The ultimate transcendent isn't roping but just fucking up society and leaving a trail of filth and disorder wherever you go. Kind of like a woman.

White men need to abandon this urge to "fix" and "better" society. IMO it's sick and a form of self-torture for as some sort of white man penance.
It’s all silly copes to deny that we aren’t meant for this world

I'm meant for whatever I want to be. A society that hates men only deserves to be shit upon and destroyed. Does my existence make it uncomfortable? Then that's a good start.

Last edited:
GO Columbine Now !!!

What are you going to do in the wilderness? Be even more lonely and depressed than you were before? Suffer even more than you are now without any modern conveniences? It’s all silly copes to deny that we aren’t meant for this world, the system was setup to eliminate people like us.

Evade all current societal ills without actually giving others the satisfaction of killing myself. Beyond that, who knows, it would be a journey.

The ultimate transcendent isn't roping but just fucking up society and leaving a trail of filth and disorder wherever you go. Kind of like a woman.

White men need to abandon this urge to "fix" and "better" society. IMO it's sick and a form of self-torture for as some sort of white man penance.

I'm meant for whatever I want to be. A society that hates men only deserves to be shit upon and destroyed. Does my existence make it uncomfortable? Then that's a good start.

Of course, even just telling the people around you to eat shit and cutting them off is a start.

Not violence, but there should be some kind of a blowback, some actual feedback to all this bullshit.

If you adopt 0 responsibility for anything, why even live? If you are just a burden on others (even to a small degree) why not just neck yourself?

(Not an insult at this point just a genuine philosophical question as im curious by the idea of a “wealthy incel”.
Ps im defo not telling you to actually die)
I don't care to think or talk about the philosophical aspects of it, no offense. I also don't care about being a burden on others. Life is cruel and ALL incels are a burden on society in one way or another whether we like it or not. Women hate us. Normies hate us. Society hates us. Most people would probably be happy if we all just roped. I'm not going to rope because I'm quite content with my life. I have my copes. I enjoy LDARing. If someday I run out of copes and LDARing is no longer an option, then I will rope. But being a "burden" on someone would never ever be a reason for me to rope.

30 is not old. I am 56.
I have more like 15 years left.
I'm 4 years from 60, 14 from 70 and 24 from 80.
By the time some teens here are 30, I'll be 80, if I'm stilll alive.
@BlkPillPres he is 34 years from 90 and ...
44 years from 100.
I see myself as young because I'm short.
Liotalaugh

Last edited:
The plus side to being old is that you have lived through many dwarf fortress updates, and can look forward to the next major release in 10 years time.

The worst part of being over 30 is having to make involuntary noises every time you do any kind of minor physical exertion like standing up or picking something up off the floor.

I'm 28 and i keep thinking to myself that there's gotta be younger foids who wants me. I know a few guys in their mid 30s who has GF in her late 20s so that's why i feel kind of bluepilled. Probably betabuxes but still.

I already know what's waiting for me though... Since i don't own a car and a house i don't have much to bring to the table so that's why i'll prob end up with some white trash roastie at my age or older. Or i'll be rejected completely because of my current situation.

I'm 28 and i keep thinking to myself that there's gotta be younger foids who wants me. I know a few guys in their mid 30s who has GF in her late 20s so that's why i feel kind of bluepilled. Probably betabuxes but still.

I already know what's waiting for me though... Since i don't own a car and a house i don't have much to bring to the table so that's why i'll prob end up with some white trash roastie at my age or older. Or i'll be rejected completely because of my current situation.

you're better off alone, imo

being old and having people use you for money sounds like hell

I am 34 years old and if I have not shot myself, it is because my way of being has been generally very vegetative, static. When I went for my mid twenties, it was when I began to worry about the social issue, but it was too late, especially now. All I want is to have some money for video games and I sincerely value my life and I don't want to die until the time comes. And my mother would be very sad and she really is a very good person, the best person in the world for me and she doesn't deserve that.